Here's to positive thinking...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by totteacher, Aug 21, 2002.

1. totteacher

totteacher New Member

In my email newsletter from ImmuneSupport there was an article by Deborah A. Barrett called Maintaining a Positive Attitude with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Ten Strategies. It is a good article and I printed it out to refer to on days when I'm not feeling so positive. Maybe I'm just a "johnny come lately" to that article and everyone else has already read it. After I read it I thought of Jellybelly's thread about being positive and I think alot of folks are already practicing many of the ten strategies. Anyway, I hope the article might help someone.

totteacher
  2. totteacher

totteacher New Member

In my email newsletter from ImmuneSupport there was an article by Deborah A. Barrett called Maintaining a Positive Attitude with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Ten Strategies. It is a good article and I printed it out to refer to on days when I'm not feeling so positive. Maybe I'm just a "johnny come lately" to that article and everyone else has already read it. After I read it I thought of Jellybelly's thread about being positive and I think alot of folks are already practicing many of the ten strategies. Anyway, I hope the article might help someone.

totteacher
  3. GoDaleJr

GoDaleJr New Member

I just found the article last night and printed it out. I put it on the wall by my desk. I also have a write-on/wipe-off board that I write certain sayings on as I read books, etc. State of mind is Key. I have that in big letters.
    ~Gina
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

I'm under my husband's screenname today. I'll make sure I check my mail before I go.

Good idea on printing it out, will do same here. Michele