Hermitlady re hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maedaze, Oct 11, 2006.

1. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Doco was on tv tonight. it was about 3 people, 1 was scared of heights, one had sever hip pain and was on pain killers daily, doctor couldn't find cause of her pain. And another woman who was a diabetic but craved and ate sugar, lollies and soft drink all day. she was going to loose her eyesight if she didn't get the sugars under control.

So they all got hypnotised by this guy, all were skeptics.'

Cameras went back over a week later to see how these people got on.. The guy did a parachute jump, he couldn't believe it, but had to admit the hypno worked. The lady with the pain, is off nearly all her medication and is nearly pain free??? And the other woman is not getting the sugar cravings any more and is actually drinking water which she never used to do..

So three out of three!! Good news, hope you get some good results too. I am going to see if i can find out where this hypnotist is, hopefully he is not too far away from where i live as i will be making an appointment to go see him...

Definately well worth a go.. Good luck and let me know how you get on..

maedaze
  2. maedaze

maedaze New Member

just bumping in case you missed this, hope your having a good day :eek:)
  3. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I haven't been around today, thanks for the info. I would have liked to have seen that!! I still haven't called for my appt, but I am going to go for sure now! I'll keep everyone posted:)

xxxooo Hermit