Herx update-TMI

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scottabir, May 10, 2003.

1. scottabir

scottabir New Member

OK so here I am on like day 4 I think??? All the days have run together. Anyway, still feel like s*** BUT I am seeing results. Yep Literally, my urine has some interesting looking organisms in it with a desctintive pattern. Candida? I dont know, I think so because I am craving carbs and sugars like something fierce and I havent craved those in a month or so. Anyway I just wanted to keep those of you who have been keeping up with my story updated on my progress.

Abi
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Because it means things are dying off.

Yesterday, I Herxed and today, I cleaned the condo and caught up my laundry.

Love, Mikie
  3. scottabir

scottabir New Member

is the first Herx always the worst? How many times should I detox?

Immunotec, the people who make the Immunocal I am taking also make one for pets. I am going to try my cat on it. She has had Ringworm for a year and a half and has been in a cage for over half her life. We decided that if she doesnt get better by July we have to put her down. The DRs think she has a very weak immune system and that is why she cant kill of her infection. I lover her sooo much so I will try anyhting to get her better. If Immunocal has done this much for me maybe it will help her?? Lets hope.

Abi
  4. skychomper

skychomper Member

hey abi,

can I ask you what TMI is or what your taking?

Im herxing too. just from OLE- the first four days I just felt better, now I am even running a small fever and feeling wiped out.(day 8) I think running the fever is a good thing- haven't done that in years! can't tell if its from killing off the yeast, confronting the parvo. hope its both.
    this is sort of gross, but I noticed that there are all these white particles coming out in my bowel movements.
    thanks for keeping us updated!

skychomper
  5. scottabir

scottabir New Member

Hey there I am taking Immunocal (undenatured whey isolate)

and TMI is too much information.

Abi