Herxheimer Effect?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rain122865, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Rain122865

Rain122865 New Member

Ok could someone enlighten me here too? what is that?
  2. Rain122865

Rain122865 New Member

Ok could someone enlighten me here too? what is that?
  3. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Me too. I was going to try find out what it was on the net. Sounds like something to do with the instruments people use to watch the stars!

Marilyn
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

the die off that happens when you kill off yeasts, parasites, toxins are leaving your body, etc, I am really exhausted or I would write more, you can find it I am sure by doing a search on this message board or just on the net, I found plenty on it when I started getting rid of the little critters & stuff that invade us. It can be rather unconfortable but it does go away and is well worth it. Supposedly drinking lemon juice will help lessen it, I didn't want to drag it out & lessen it cuz I felt it was the only way of truly knowing you are making progress. I did drink some lemon juice in my water and always do.

Jaci
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2002]
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The Herxheimer Effect, or healing crisis, is, as Jaci said, a reaction in the body when pathogens are killed off faster than the body can purge itself of them. When bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc. die, they begin to exude toxins into the body. That's why people sometimes feel sicker before they get better when taking antibiotics. I get Herxes from my antibiotics and from my zapper. Mine are easy to recognize because in addition to feeling fluish and hot, I have a distinct burning sensation in my torso from the inside out.

Love, Mikie