Herxing From Pulsing Transfer Factors

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I usually post to let y'all know what happens each time I pulse my TF's every six weeks or so. I probably won't post again because it seems to elicit an inflammatory immune response and a Herx each time like clockwork. I do believe the immune response and Herx are lighter over time. I hope this means there are fewer and fewer pathogens in my body.

If anything changes, I'll post. In the meantime, I'll continue this regimen as I believe it is helping. I also continue using my electronic zapper to kill pathogens in the bloodstream.

Saw my cardio today and he was pleased that the heart palpitations are pretty rare now. I believe they are caused by anxiety and I can control that with the Klonopin. I think that because my CFIDS is improving, albeit very slowly, I am not experiencing as much anxiety. This is not from a psychological perspective; it is because the sicker we are from CFIDS, the worse the seizure state can become due to lack of enough GABA in the brain. I am not experiencing as high a level of anxiety and sensory overload as I previously did.

I highly recommend the transfer factors and noticed that the FFC's are using them. One day, they may become routine for anyone with chronic infections. I think it helps those just starting out to know what to expect. We do have a Transfer Factor Board here and it can be accessed by clicking on Message Boards in the white strip above.

Love, Mikie
  2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

Is your electronic zapper like the one Hulda Clark promoted? I still have mine and haven't even thought about using it. I know it was good for parasites.

Sandy
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Thanks Mikie,
    I, for one, look forward to reports of your progress. As you know, I am in my 2nd month of taking Immune Transfer C. I am still having a lot of difficult days with flu like symptoms and just increased fatigue, however, I think my energy is slowly improving and I have the odd really good day. I had one of those yesterday and overdid it ,of course and I'm paying today! It is encouraging though.

I am considering, as you did, taking a TF that covers HHV6A but I wanted to see how I responded to the first one. I am a little wary of how I would respond to 2. I think I'll wait until after Christmas.

Again, thanks for keeping us up to date. The positive responses of others have really helped me hang in.

Kathy.
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

On the HEMEX web site (Hemex dot com) there is a Transfer Factor Fact Sheet that lists the various transfer factors and which pathogens they target (EBV, Mycoplasma, CMV, etc). It is very handy.

I haven't gone down the TF road yet, but it sounds very promising.

Thanks for the updates on your progress, Mikie!

Katy
  5. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Do you get your blood drawn to look for pathogens (infectious agents), or are you treating based on symptoms?

Do you feel you have more bacterial issues or viral? Or both?

Katy
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, my zapper is the Hulda Clark model. It has been a great help. I can use it in the manual mode along with the pulsed auto mode and actually have it produce a Herx. I dropped it on my tile floor and the battery door broke, so it is held together by tape. Like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps on going. I got my $150 worth years ago.

I am glad I take the TF 200 along with the TF C. I think HHV-6 is one of the chronic pathogens which can make us very sick. As soon as I took it, I had a Herx unlike any other I have had from the ABX and AV's. It felt as though someone had blown ashes into my body. I get that same sensation when I've been exposed to someone with the Shingles and am Herxing from that. My doc said anyone with a dysfunctional immune system ought to stay away from anyone with the Shingles. I get sick every time I get exposed to someone with them.

I did not have the expensive blood work to identify the chronic stealth pathogens. I am in an HMO and they likely would not have paid for them. The PCR DNA tests are not only expensive, but they can produce false neg. results and have to be run again. It's just so much easier to try treatments and see what happens. We did know that it was a mycoplasma infection which triggered my illnesses full blown and I never got adequate treatment, so it was almost certain that the infection had gone stealth in my body. Sure enough, I Herxed on the third day on the Doxycycline.

Good luck to anyone who is on any treatment for chronic infections. It's not an easy road but it sure beats allowing one's body to become a germ hotel. I do not believe healing is possible unless the pathogens are addressed.

Love, Mikie
  7. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I just pulled mine out of the closet and want to start using it again.

How often do you use it and do you normally do the auto (7 mins. on, 21 minutes off - twice)?

When not doing the auto --- how many minutes do you go?
    Also, have you made the foot pads on the instruction sheet?

Since I have 3 - 3 ft. iguanas, 3 dogs, 4 cats, a flying squirrel and a cockatiel, do you think I have parasites?LOL

I do wash thoroughly after handling the iguanas.

Thanks for your help ~~~~ Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/07/2005]
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I try to use it three times a week. I really think it would be best to use it everyday in the auto mode but I just don't get around to it. I think automode is the best and when I use it in manual mode for 20 mins., I also run it through the auto mode.

I do not know how long it takes pathogens to go from killing their host cells to finding new ones to infect in the bloodstream. It is only during this time that they are vulnerable to the zappers. It's a hit and miss kind of thing. I don't believe that zappers, by themselves, are as effective as ABX, AV's, and TF's, but they certainly augment these treatments.

Love, Mikie
  9. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I appreciate this information!

Sandy