Herxing From The Transfer Factors

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Jochen, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Jochen

Jochen New Member

Hello,

I am from Germany and also want to take the transfer factor.
    My doctor has ordered the TF and perhaps next week i get it.
    Now i read in this board about herx.
    I have CFS since 1997 and my problems were often: the medicine does not help or i felt worse. On medications i respond very sensitively.

Now my Question.
    What can i do if the herx is very strong? What kind of possibilities have i?

Jochen
  2. spacee

spacee Member

1. Open the capsule and take less. Save the rest for the next dose.
    2. Don't take it everyday. Try every other or every third.
    3. Take Beta Glucan which can be order from this site and mail internationally.

Some people are able to endure the herx and then feel better.

Then, there are ones (like me) who don't herx. The one I take (Immune Transfer C) says that improvement can be seen up to 1 year. BTW. Immune C TF is taken by opening it up and putting contents under tongue.

Mikie, "pulses" her TF because she can get a good herx with it. That means she doesn't take it every day. And seems like she would open the capsule and take 1/2 of it.

I had stopped the TF to do the Marshall Protocol but I have to take a trip with some relatives, so I am back on the TF for a month. I was only off it 2 months so I am hoping it will help.

Spacee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, I do pulse the TF's, but I take full capsules now. I have taken the TF's for the last two days and am waiting to see whether they will produce a Herx. This is the third pulse following the initial three months on the TF's.

I am getting better overall, but it is a slow process. If this pulse does not produce a Herx, I will likely stop the TF's and see whether I continue to improve without them.

I have been trying to rebuild my own immune system with the colostrum, whey, and probiotics for some time. Perhaps my own immune system is able to keep the infections under control. Wouldn't that be nice?

Good luck to you.

Spacee, how is the Marshall Protocol going? Well, I hope.

Love, Mikie