herxing on Colliodol silver

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Jul 6, 2008.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

I think I am herxing I am taking one teaspoonfull a day !
    what have your herxes been like? I have shakes and strange Nuerologigal sensations also I found white worms in my stools!!! I was also wondering how long I should continue to do so.

2. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Clerty,

If you have worms in your stool I think I would put up with the unpleasant side effects till the worms were gone. It's obviously doing you good. Normally I would just suggest cutting back, but since you have parasites go ahead and get rid of them

Good luck,
  3. redhummingbird

redhummingbird New Member

Colloidal Silver hits a lot of things: viruses, bacteria, parasites apparently.

I'm taking it and had a herx that included flu-like symptoms and bad fatigue.

It eased up after a couple weeks.
  4. wld285

wld285 New Member

When I went to the FFC my doc had me taking a TBSP 2x a day. Then he would have me stop just a short while in between ordering.

I never noticed any herxes. I am beginning to think I feel so badly all the time that I can't even tell if I'm herxing!

Definately keep taking it. I think it's a good thing. I have been meaning to start taking it again, just spend so much on everything I haven't ordered any.

Good luck,
  5. clerty

clerty New Member

For the first time in 4 years I have energy and have been able to cut my grass and do some house work the strange nuerological sensations have lessened in fact I am goi ng to book a holiday soon when I get some money together I am I going to have a live blood test I am sure I have Lyme disease !!! I am amazed at this product in fact I have been telling all my friends about it FANTASTIC!!