Herxing???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kat0465, Jan 14, 2009.

1. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

has anyone felt worse after taking apple cider vinegar?? this has been the 2nd day i took it and by this evening i was feeling sooooo Bad!!! kinda like a flare thing going on, you all know that flu like feeling!!! the apple cider vinegar is the only new thing i have started. i was going to try that, then start the msm, then try aloe vera juice for my colon. apple cider deemed pretty harmless, but i guess it could be killing off some kinda bugs?? any thoughts? thanks, Kat
  2. panthere

panthere Member

Does it have any added sugar? Or maybe you are just sensitive/allergic to it? I would probably stop it and then maybe try it again in a week or so to see if it happens again. Why are you taking it, i don't think i heard about it as one of the txs...
  3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

it's no sugar added, organic natural apple cider vinegar. although i did mix a little honey in with it! a friend of mine said she uses it for acid reflux, constipation, and i have read it's good for pain so i though i'd try it. its 2 teaspoons vinegar, i teaspoon honey, one eighth tsp soda & a little water.
  4. panthere

panthere Member

I think Rainbow11 is right, you should cut down on the amount of it and see if you get better. I had some stomach problems and tried aloe vera juice, which gave me horrible cramps and burned my esophagus, so i switched to aloe vera pills. So, you should be careful with that one!