He's been cleared

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Mar 15, 2007.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I've deleted my most recent post and I want to thank everyone who's helped me through this very difficult week.

My daughter's fiance has been cleared, both legally and in her mind and mine.

He takes polygraphs for work and has told them what happened so if they need him to do it again, he will.

He's answered my daughter's questions in depth and I can only tell you that I put him through the ringer last night and all ended well.

He goes up a notch in my estimation simply for sitting and taking what I dished out. He didn't have to answer my questions (or interrigations) but he did.

He goes up another notch for understanding what my daughter did and why she felt she had to do it.

She's wearing her ring again and they're spending the weekend together to hopefully make this work. I sincerely hope it goes well for them, I've never met a man quite like him before and he loves my daughter very much.

I have never seen my daughter act in such a mature manner. I have never been so proud of her in my life for the way she's handled this and the way she's dealt with all that has happened.

Now I'm just hoping that all goes well for them and that they can not only get past this, but be stronger for it.

Hugs all,

Nancy B
    [This Message was Edited on 03/15/2007]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Glad to hear things have been straightened out.

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

What a roller coaster ride you've been on! I can only hope that things will go well for them and that there will be fewer bumps in the road.... thanks for letting us know things are better. What about the house????
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I remember your concerns for your Daughter months ago
    and I do hope that things have changed dramatically for
    the better for her and for YOUR concerns. Hope there is
    much happiness to come for all!

Best wishes for the future to all!
    MRDAD aka Joe

5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

As for the house, we're still waiting for my landlords to say it's ok that we move out May 1st, even though they asked us to leave. Strange but protective laws here.

I've chosen the kitchen that I want installed but we're waiting on that too. It was reserved and they were giving the other family a day or two to decide if they want it.

Hubby and I are going to do a serious sit down this morning and do some money work, balance the checkbook and see how close we can come to finding the 5 1/2 months of rent that we need to move in.

Joe, as for your question about my daughter? Wow...what an improvement the last med change has made. I can honestly say that I didn't see all of the changes although she did walk down to our basement a few times without help, which is huge for her.

Now she jokes about the devil living down there as if she now gets how odd it was to fear it so much. She handled everything that happened this week in a very normal and mature manner.

I'm amazed at the changes, just amazed. I remember sitting in the doc's office and telling him I thought she was becomming schizophrenic and he looked up her meds, and told me that if she was, she's on the right meds. Then he increased the dosage and things have been uphill ever since.

I think if they can make it through this, they can make it through anything.

Hugs all,

Nancy B