Hey all...Can you lift me in prayer?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by wish_to_be_healthy, Oct 27, 2006.

1. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

I was doing so well...I think I have over done, and now I am more tired, playing with my supplements, and I went to a small group thing for church last night, but today I woke up spent.

Trying to still have a positive attitude...Don't want to get a hardend heart.

Suz
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I understand, but you have children. And all us Mom's know how you hurt. Suz, I'm fighting my own battles right now but I am praying for you. Wish I had some kind of wisdom that would make it all better, but I do not.

I guess what I'm trying to tell you is, hold on. We will be there for you. Miles, countries, doctrine.....we pray for each other, sister I'm so happy you are here.

All this is very painful and each of us is in that pain. So we hold on to the truth and each other. It helps to have people understand where it hurts. Blessings my sister, De
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Our Father, please lift our dear sister and give her energy to get thru her days. I always ask for healing because I know Lord, you are the healer. So please bring healing, and Lord let Suz know that you love her even in times of doubt. That you are faithful in your love for us, even when our bodies wear on our own faith. I love you Jesus, my Lord. Amen
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

De was so right. We battle so much more than most people can ever understand...just to live from day to day. But, remember we all are in it together!

May God bless you....Mari
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Yes, I will gladly pray for you. These diseases are not consistent and we go up and down like a see saw. Please know that when you are down, we will hold your hand.
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

Father thank you so much for the good things that You are doing in Suz's life. Thank you for the healing that has happened these past couple of weeks. Please continue to bring her to total and complete healing. Please help her to stay focused on You and not on what is happening around her. Please give her the strength to do what needs to be done each day. Please show her what is important to be done and what can wait. Could You please bring someone to come along side her and help her at this time. Thank you In Jesus Name Amen.
    Suz healing will make you tired. Get rest and eat well. God Bless you.
    Cath
  7. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

I really apprieciate it.

Thank you for caring,

Suz
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

I have just checked your profile and don't know how you do it, friend. Since you have overdone, can you give yourself a couple of days to just go with the flow until you regain some of your "old self"? It must be so difficult with two little ones.

Praying for you.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper