HEY ALL FROM KLYNNROBINSON

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by klynnrobinson, Apr 15, 2003.

1. klynnrobinson

klynnrobinson New Member

HEY GUYS IN CHAT,I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS BAD.I AM USING THE LIBRARY'S COMPUTER AND CANT GO INTO CHAT ROOMS.SO THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I HAVE TO TALK TO U RIGHT NOW.I AM DOING OK BUT FIX TO HAVE TO FIND WORK NO MATTER WHAT DR.S SAY.KICKED BOYFRIEND OUT AND HAVE ALOT OF BILLS TO CATCH UP ON SINCE HE DID NOT PAY THEM LIKE HE SAID.BUT WITH THE SUPPORT OF YOU GUYS AND MY DAUGHTER I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH ANYTHING.BUT JUST WANTED YALL ALL TO KNOW I MISS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.LOVE ALL OF YOU AND HOPE EACH AND EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
    LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER,
    KLYNN
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have removed your mailing address/last name. It is not a good idea to put such personal information on a public board.
    There are some seriously bad people out there that read these boards, and you could do yourself some serious harm with all that personal information.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you hear from your friends.

In the future, if you want to leave personal messages, please post them on the Chit Chat Board, as we try to keep this FM/CFS board for our illness only. Thanks.

Shalom, Shirl

3. klynnrobinson

klynnrobinson New Member

HEY SHIRL REALLY SORRY DELEATE IT IF YOU CAN THE WHOLE MESSAGE.DIDNT KNOW ABOUT CHIT CHAT BOARD BUT I DO NOW SO WANT SEE MESSAGES IN HERE NO MORE FROM ME.I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I MISSED THEM AND SINCE EVERYTHING HAS WENT TO HELL DIDNT KNOW HOW ELSE TO DO IT.
    AGAIN IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT MIS USING THIS BOARD.
    KIMMY

[ advertisement ]