Hey arosenbl0 (and possibly romalaw)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

I'm going to be in your home town until the end of October. Would you like to get together for a cup of coffee some time? Safe places for me to go are either Zingerman's or one of the Paneras.

Romalaw, would you like to join us?

Forebearance
  2. romalaw

romalaw Member

Forebearance, thank you for including me! Yes, I would like to try and meet. I do not know anyone personally who has CFS so would welcome the opportunity to get together. What days are good for you?[This Message was Edited on 10/18/2008]
  3. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Any day next week other than Monday would be fine for me. Late mornings or afternoons are best for me. Let's see if arosenbl0 sees this message too and see if he wants to join us.

I'm also free the last week in October, as far as I know. My schedule is pretty open.

Do you have a preference as to Zingerman's or Panera?

Forebearance
  4. romalaw

romalaw Member

Since I just moved from Detroit, I'm not that familiar with Ann Arbor, either one would be fine, whichever has the best parking. Late morning or afternoons work for me, Can't do it on Wed, Oct 22nd or Tues Oct 28.This is exciting! Hope arosenbl0 can join us.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/18/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/18/2008]
  5. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Parking is always the issue around here! lol In that case, better make it one of the Paneras.
  6. romalaw

romalaw Member

So you want to wait a couple of more days before setting the date to see if arosenbl0 checks in?
  7. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Yeah. I 'm not sure how often he checks the board, and I'll be here for two weeks yet. Let's see if he shows up.

Fore
  8. romalaw

romalaw Member

9. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Sure, romalaw, that would be fine with me!
    I'll see you then!

Forebearance
  10. acer2000

acer2000 New Member

Hey guys, sorry I haven't responded. I must have missed the message. Friday is fine with me.

A
  11. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Excellent! I'm glad you found the thread, A.

I'm finding it more challenging to look up older threads on this new board.

See you on Friday!
    F
  12. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Well, exchanging personal info in public on this board is not permitted. I'm sure I can find the place. I doubt we'll mix up.

:)

Forebearance
  13. acer2000

acer2000 New Member

Heh yeah this new board is interesting. ie. Did you know romalaw that it shows your email address on every message? not sure if you wanted it that way. Usually web boards show your handle and not the email, even if you log in with the email. Also, whenever I log in to reply to a message, it takes me to a "404 not found" page, instead of taking me back to the thread. Weird...

Anyways, I'm a 27 yo male. I'll wear my tigers hat. See you guys..
  14. romalaw

romalaw Member

It was sure great to meet with you guys, boy, did the time fly! 3 1/2 hours. It does without saying that I was whiped out--still am, but it was worth it. I'm sure you both are too/ You both are really up to date on the latest research and tx's, I learned a lot. Thanks again for including me.

romalaw

By the way, did you see from the post lists that we have over 39,000 replies to this post!!
  15. acer2000

acer2000 New Member

heh yeah thats what we call a software bug... I'm glad we are so popular though. Even if its fake.. :)