Hey Beckster

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by finnigan1229, Aug 14, 2003.

1. finnigan1229

finnigan1229 New Member

You asked in another post where we go in Mexico. If you have lived here I am sure you know about Rocky Point . . . we take our motorhome down and stay right on the ocean. Best time is in October - no more kids, most people are done vacationing and (no offense if you are one) Snowbirds haven't arrived yet. I can hardly wait to go this year after it being so HOT and now the humidity is just about doing me in - I can hardly wait till winter . . .
  2. beckster

beckster New Member

days to get back to you. Hope you see this. Sometimes the threads go pretty quickly. I assumed it was Rocky Point.
    I have been there a LONG time ago. I guess it has changed a lot. I would love to check it out again. ( Have been tied down with heavy duty family illness for years and years now, so my life is on hold.) I have also been to Kino Bay; nice but more of a headache to get to. I do love
    Tucson and the SW and can't get wait to get back. I guess
    Rocky Point has really develped a lot? Gotta go, will talk to you more later (Do you have Cfids or FMS or both?)
  3. finnigan1229

finnigan1229 New Member

Hi Beckster - you wouldn't believe all the changes in Rocky Point . . . it is so Americanized and getting more and more expensive every year because of that. Really looking forward to getting back there.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/18/2003]
  4. finnigan1229

finnigan1229 New Member

Sorry I missed part of your question - brain fog don't cha know. I have FM and my Dr. considers my CFS as part of the FM. I have also developed a seizure disorder, acid reflux, anemia, cholesterol problems (pills make the FM much worse),allergies, migraines and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now . . . every thing that I do have developed after I got the FM.