HEY BILL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Momskelleygirl, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

HI BILL SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG.

jOSE' BEEN WORKING 10-13 HOURS, MYMOM WOULDN'TKNOW HOW TO POST, SO I JUST WAITED.

I WASN'T TO SURE WHO WAS SICKER ME OR THE COMPUTER. mY FRIEND WHOU WROKS ON COMPUTERS THOUGHT IT WAS A VIRUS, BUT SHE RAN HER PROGRAM FOR HOURS AND HOUR, AN D NOT ONE VIRUS, THE COMPUTER MUST OF HAD IT'S OWN TYPE OF FIBRO.(LOL)
    eNDED UP IN THE ER TWICE SATUARDAY WITH THE SAME JERK DOCTOR
    HE SEEMED TO THINK I WANTED TO BE ADMITTED, THE SECONED TIME, HE CALLED MY DOCTOR, AND I THINK HE CONVIENCED HER THAT THAT WAS WHY I WAS AT ER AGAIN. WHICHREALLY BLANKED ME OF, TOMORROW I AM GOING TO REPORT HIM TO THE HODPITAL.
    THE FLARE I THOUGHT WAS GETTING BETTER, IS GETTING WORSE, AND WORSE. hOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAQT'S UP WITH YOU,.
    I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I.M CRYING ON YOUR SHOULDER, JUST REMBER I HAVE ONE GOOD SHOULDER YOU CAN LEAN ON WHEN EVER YOU EANT.

GOT TO GO THE PAIN IS GETTING TO BAD,

TAKE CAR, LET ME KNOW HOW YU ARE YOU ARE DOING.

KELLEY
  2. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

MY BRAIN FOG ALMOST CAUSED ME TO MISS YOUR POST....... I'M HAPPY GOD HELPED ME SPOT IT. NO REASON FOR SORRY. I UNDERSTAND. I & OTHERS HAVE JUST BEEN CONCERNED FOR YOU & JOSE SINCE WE HADN'T HEARD FROM EITHER OF YOU.... I AM ALSO FIGHTING A SICK COMP. I HAD A FEELING YOU WERE FIGHTING ADDITIONAL PROBLEMS , I'M JUST GLAD YOU'RE STILL HANGING IN THERE & FIGHTING. YOU ARE NOT "CRYING ON MY SHOULDER" , YOU ARE JUST ACCEPTING AN OFFERED SHOULDER TO LEAN ON..... WE ALL NEED THAT FROM TIME TO TIME. WHEN YOU GET FEELING BETTER , I MAY HAVE TO LEAN ON YOUR SHOULDER. UNTIL THEN , DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME. MY PRAYERS & SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE'S PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU , JOSE , & YOUR MOM. AS FAR AS THE "JERK DR." YOU GOT AGAIN...... MOST PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ALL ARE FIGHTING..... THEY CAN'T 'CUZ THEY AREN'T..... HAVE TO BACK OFF NOW 'CUZ I'M LOSING MY CONCENTRATION..... TAKE CARE & BLESSINGS !!!!!!!! BILLCAMO. P.S. IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE ER AGAIN... & YOU GET THE SAME JERK DR. , HAVE HIM EMAIL ME. I'LL DO MY BEST TO EXPLAIN TO HIM IN CHRISTIAN TERMS WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING. IF I START TO SWAY TO NON-CHRISTIAN TERMS , I'LL REQUEST HELP FROM THIS SITE !!!!!!! I KNOW PEOPLE HERE WILL HELP !!!!!
  3. Momskelleygirl

i WAS ABOUT TO GO TO BED, THEN SOMETHING PULLED ME CLOSE TO THE COMPUTER, THANK GOD I LISTEN TOTHAT LITTLE VOICE. EVERY TIME I GET SEE A POST WITH YOUR NAME ON IT, IT GIVES ME A LITTLE SMILE, WHICH I NEED TOODAY, FEELING A LITTLE DEPRESSED.OTHER THAN THAT YOUR PRAYS ARE STRATING TO WORK. FEELING BETTER, EXCEPT FOR LOWER BACK, AND MY RIBS, BUT IT ID S PAIN I CAN BARE.

I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL START FEELING BETTER SOON. HEY WHO KNOWS, WE MIGHT BOTH GO THROUGH A TIME WHEN WE BOTH FEEL BETTER AT THE SAME TIME, AND FOR AT LEST A WEEK,

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, AND KIND THOUGHTS.

REMEMBER YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS, AND MY PRAYERS,

PLEASE TAKE CARE

WITH MY GENTLE HUGD,AND LOVR, KELLEY/
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

But just wanted to offer you my prayers too Kelley, that you get the doctor business to work for you, and most importantly that you are feeling better soon.

That goes for you too Bill, you are a real sweetheart, and a big supporter for many of us.

Both of you take care, and blessings going out to both of you tonight..............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

KELLEY , THAT YOU ARE FEELING BETTER !!!!!!!!! THAT MAKES MY DAY BETTER. ACTUALLY , I OWE YOU A BIG THANK YOU ! ANYTIME I FIND OUT THAT I ASSISTED BY MAKING SOMEONE GRIN , SMILE , GIGGLE , LAUGH , OR HELP IN SOME OTHER SMALL WAY , I FEEL BETTER. SO THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A GOOD DAY FOR ME SINCE I NOW KNOW YOU'RE DOING BETTER & LETTING ME KNOW I WAS ABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH SUPPORT...... TAKE CARE & BLESSINGS !!!!!!!!!!!! BILLCAMO. (EDIT/PS.... MAY THE FLEA PROBLEM POSTED BY BEK ON "OUR FAVORITE FM SAYINGS" , FIND IT'S WAY TO THE IGNORANT , INEXPERIENCED , ETC. DRS. WHO INTENTIONALLY CREATE MORE PROBLEMS FOR ANY OF US.....)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/03/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/03/2003]
  6. Momskelleygirl

ESPECIALLY AFETER GETTING A NEW PRINTERM AND FIGHTING FOR WHAT SEEMED AN ETERNITY, BUT IT WAS ONLY A FEW HOURS, AND THEN MY YOUNGEST JOINED IN AND MADE HOUD WORSE.\
    WRITE SOOON JET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING? gOT TO GO, DID A LITTLE TO MUCH LIFTING TRYING TO MOVE THE COM[UTER AROUND,

jOSE SAYS HI, HOPES YOU FEEL BETTER, AS I DO

GOODNIGHT KELLEY
  7. Momskelleygirl

I STARTING TO WRITE TO YOU THIS MORNING ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER I WAS FEELING, AND THAT I WAS GETTING READY TO WRITE MORE LETTERS, AND HOW I FINALLY GOT MY PRINTER.

AND THEN I WAS GOING TO ASK HOW YOUR DAY HAD STARTED AND WAS AS ALWAYS GOING TO WISH YOU A WONDERFUL DAY.

BUT AS ALWAYS SOMETHING HAD TO GO WRONG. FIRST THE COMP. GOT SICK, IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR LETTER, THEN BY THE TIME I FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT, I GOT REALLY SICK,ENDED UP IN BED UNTIL ABOUT AN HOUR AGO.

AT LEAST I FEEL BETTER, AND I CAN END THIS LETTER ON A NOTE, THE SAME WAY I TRIED TO START IT THIS MORNING.

I HOPE WE BOTH HAVE GOOD DAYS FOR DAYS TO COME.

GOOD NIGHT, HOPEFULLY I'LL HEAR FROM YOU TOMORROW.

PRAYERS, WISHES, THOUGHTS, AND HUGS.

KELLEY
  8. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I'VE ALSO BEEN FIGHTING MY COMP. PROBS. AS FAR AS HOW I FEEL.... I'LL BORROW ONE FROM "OUR FAVORITE FM SAYINGS" I'M STILL ABOVE GROUND..... I ACTUALLY WROTE A LONGER RESPONSE ,BUT MY SICK COMP. WIPED MOST OF IT OUT. I'LL SIGN OFF FOR NOW & TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT NOW.....TAKE CARE & BLESSINGS !!!!!! BILLCAMO.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/05/2003]
  9. Momskelleygirl

i'LL MAKE THIS ONE SHORT AND SWEET.
    FRIST OF ALL I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY.
    SECOND I HOPE YOU CAN GET YOUR COMP FIXED. I WOULD MISS A=OUR LITTLE SO CALLED TALKS EVERY DAY, THAT IS THE BEST PART OF MY DAY
    NEXT, AFTER I FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE SOME COUPONS FOR THE HALLOWEEN STORE FOR MY SON, THEN MAYBE I CAN GET STARTED ON THE EMAILS AGAIN,. I HAVE SENT OUT A FEW, AND THEN SENT THE SAME PEOPLE MORE, TRYING TO SEND THEM THE SAME LETTER ONCE A WEEK.
    THE ONES FOR OPRAH AND MONTEL, THE GREETING IS GETTING CHANGE TO SOME THING TO GET THEIR READERS ATTENTION, SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA AND CFS, HAVEN/T QUITE FIGURED IT OUT YET.
    IN A WRITING CLASS I TOOK THE SAID TO GET THE READERS ATTENTION WAS TO ASK A QUESTION, SHOCK THEM,OR SOME TOTHER WAY TO MAKE THEM WANT TO READ MORE
    WELL SORRY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SHORT NOTE, SO I BETTER GO,
    TAKE GOOD CARE OF OURSELF AND YOUR COMP.

WITH ALL MY GOOD WISHES, THOUGHTS, AND PRAYERS,

kELLEY

10. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

TO SMILE , KELLEY !!!!!!IT TENDS TO MAKE THE PROBLEMS SEEM SMALLER & CAN HELP BRIGHTEN THE DARKEST DAY.... I CAN'T STAY ON LINE LONG , MY COMP. IS VERY SICK. I CAN ONLY GET IT UP FOR SHORT SPURTS. A LITTLE LONGER TIME IF I JUST "LURK".... YOU , JOSE , & YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE IN MY PRAYERS !!!!! I'D BETTER QUIT BEFORE MR. COM PEWTER CRASHES... BLESSINGS !!!!! BILLCAMO.
  11. Momskelleygirl

to derserve someone like you in my life to talk to,but i am sure glad God sent you to me as a freind i could talk to.

hope you can figure out your comp, soon, i'd be awfully lonely without our little takes, and the strength i get from your prayers and thoughts.

don't know what i did tp my comp. i can.t find my start, or anything up top.
    ]so here i go again, having to get money from the kid;s dad.,i think i will just get a new one, he said he would make the payments, since it would help the youngest out..

had a bad night last night and falling a sleepta the comp so to go now

in my thoughts and prayes as always,

take good care of upirse;f adm (sorry, )take care of your selg and your ccomp.

talk withyou later.
    Keley,
  12. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

YOU NEVER HAVE TO SAY I'M SORRY...... I UNDERSTAND FIGHTING A SICK COMP. & THESE DD'S..... I FINALLY MANAGED TO "STROKE" THE COMP. JUST RIGHT & DO SOMETHING BESIDES JUST READ..... DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL LAST.... SO I WON'T PUSH MY LUCK..... JUST A QUICK " CHEER LEAD..." RA RA REE... KICK 'EM ON THE KNEE...... RA RA RASS..... KICK 'EM WHERE YOU WANT... (OK .... SO IT DOESN'T RHYME..... BUT YOU GET THE POINT... )& NOT TOO HARD.... YOU DON'T WANT TO HURT YOURSELF.... BLESSINGS TO YOU & YOURS !!!!!! BILL.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/07/2003]
  13. Momskelleygirl

SINCE THE STORE HAS OPENED IT SEEMS HE WORKD EVEN ON HIS DAYS OFF. DON;T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WENT TO DOCS. YESTERDAY,SE PUT ME ON nORTYPLINE (SP?) WH4 SAID SHE S\DIDB;Y KNOE,EITHRT.

\ATER I SIGN OG \G HERE, PG P \\\\\\\\\\\\;IT;D ]S A'' IN MYMIMG RJSGGOTYO GO AND ROLL UP INYI AYIHJ NX..MK,i AM TYPONG HAKF SKDII ITMRE TO TEAALY TO NOEEITH ALL BU PYAIS AND HRSTY''YOUR DIEND kELLERU
  14. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

SAVE YOUR ENERGY FOR FIGHTING YOUR FLARE & ADJUSTMENTS TO NEW MEDS. I MIGHT BE OFF THE WEB FOR AWHILE , SINCE COMP. IS WORSE & SOMEONE HACKED/ACCESSED MY INFO. FROM MY INTERNET SERVICE , & OTHER REASONS. THE COMP. SEEMS TO ACT UP MORE WHEN I DO MORE THAN JUST LOOK. SO I MAY HAVE TO "LURK" FOR AWHILE. I CAN'T PREDICT WHEN MY COMP. WILL START GOOFING UP..... JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRAYERS & THOUGHTS OF A LOT OF PEOPLE !!!!!INCLUDING MINE... (SOMETIMES THINGS I TYPE TURN OUT GARBBLED.) & MY INTERNET SERVICE FINALLY ADMITTED THAT THE HACKER SENT OUT OVER 3,000 "SPAMS" USING MY INFO...... THEY WOULDN'T TELL ME WHAT THE SPAM WAS..... & THEY ONLY WOULD TELL ME BY PHONE. LIFE SEEMS TO ALWAYS HAVE MORE & NEW CHALLENGES..... TAKE CARE , HANG IN THERE & BLESSINGS !!!!!!! BILLCAMO.