Hey Callum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boltchik, Apr 19, 2007.

1. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Would love to hear if your rehearsals have started and how you are doing with it. I remember that you would be allowed the use of a stool. Can you please refresh my memory on the name of the play you will be doing, and when does it begin? Sending positive thoughts your way that you are feeling well, haven't seen you on the board in a while. Hope to hear from you. Kim :)
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Just listened to Johnny Cash's new recording of "Teenage Queen". Made almost half a century after the first one.

All actors should be required to listen to this song to remind them what's important in life. "Don't go Hollywood!" Stay true to the boy next door, who worked at the candy store.

Anyway, haven't heard much from you lately. Drop by now and then. Even if it's only for a cameo performance.

Boltchik, I think Callum's current play is "The Three Faces of Steve." He plays all three leading roles.

As the dr. said to his actor friend, "Break a femur".
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I appreciate the reply. Hope you are feeling well today also. :) Kim
  4. Callum

Callum New Member

Thanks for thinking of me, guys!

I don't start rehearsal for another month. I'm doing 2 plays (which played into my concern...) Incorruptible and "An Empty Plate at the Cafe du Grand Boeuf", both by Michael Hollinger.

Thanks for the positive thoughts!! I can use 'em.

I hope you are both doing well.

5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Good to hear from you Callum. Hope you are getting lots of rest before all of that rehearsing. I looked up the story behind each play, it all sounds very intriguing. I will have to educate myself some more about them. I find acting to be very interesting although I would never be able to do it myself because of terrible stage fright. I thought you mentioned that you have stage fright, but the love of what you do must be what helps you to overcome. Take good care of yourself! Kim :)

Rock, I am sure there is a pun in your reply that escapes me. Seeing your sense of humor in your posts, I am thinking you "got me". Have a great night. Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 04/20/2007]