Hey Catgal . . .

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriM, Apr 8, 2003.

1. TerriM

TerriM New Member

Were you having the problem with burping up garlic? I just found out they have Enteric Coated garlic that will not dissolve in the stomach, but will get into the intestines . . . it keeps you from burping it up. Let me know if it wasn't you that was having this problem! Love, Terri
  2. catgal

catgal New Member

"Thanks" for the info. Hope you are having a Good Day. I just got home from work, and I had a pretty decent day. I only work 3 days a week, but I felt really grateful today for having a job. I was laid up the past two weeks with pneumonia, plursy, & bronchitis, and the FM/CFS, ddd, and everything else went into flare. I noticed I became depressed staying at home, and all my aches & pains seemed magnified, and I dreaded going back to work--didn't know how I was going to make it through the day, but when I got there and got in the groove--I felt so much better, the depression left, and I was too busy to focus on the aches and pains.

Hope you find the person who wanted the info on garlic. It was nice of you to respond to their need. Blessings to you, Carol....