Hey chelz, what kind of supplements? Malic acid?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KCD, May 2, 2003.

1. KCD

KCD New Member

what do these do for your FMS?
    Thanks,
    KCD
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

This is Shirl, not Chelz, but I can help with malic acid.

I take Pro Energy (Malic Acid and Magnesium Glycinate) for muscle pain and it also helps with the fatigue.

YOu can go to the 'Store' link at the top of this page, and type in Pro Energy, and read all about both supplements.

Most of us are deficient in magnesium, so it makes a world of difference with our pain.

Hope this helps..............

Shalom, Shirl
  3. DonnaG

DonnaG New Member

How much of these supplements are you taking? Do we have to double what they say on the bottle since we don't absorb like the "normal" people? Anything would help for someone that seems to know nothing tonight.
    Thanks,
    Donna
  4. Chelz

Chelz New Member

Hi KCD!!! I have been taking magnesium and malic acid now since November, so far the best stuff for me. Malic acid and magnesium together helps energy production and also helps with sore muscles. I noticed a difference in about 2 weeks. I got this information from fibro books ( I have about 6 of them, LOL) This combo also helps sleep a little, but I don't drink caffeine anymore either. You can find this combo in the health food store. My rheumatologist supports this mineral, at least he's willing to work with me. Chelz.