Hey ChitChaters ,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Aug 20, 2008.

BILLCAMO New Member

Check out the gardening forum I received permission to give leads to find it with on the Garden Com post here.

It's a very interesting forum !

And there is a safe way to exchange information there too.

Blessings ,

BILLCAMO New Member

That you rolled "craps" and the rest of us rolled 7's....LOL...

Blessings ,

(I couldn't help myself either) :>)
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2008]

BILLCAMO New Member

Garden Com Post 11 has been closed.

That is where the info can be found if anyone else is interested.

Blessings ,

[This Message was Edited on 08/22/2008]
  4. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I want to introduce myself, monica33flowers. I started the Garden Com Post as finding many others that would like to chat about gardening.

I did make a rule that each thread would only go to 30 posts and then a new volume would start. Just like the Porch. This was something that makes it easier so no one ha to scroll through pages to read what is on the other volumes.

I'm not sure I understand what is happening here. Are you trying to recruit some of the Garden Com Post players to another site or bring other people to the Garden Com Post?

If you could take a moment to reply so I understand what is happening would be greatly appreciated.

BILLCAMO New Member

I understand why Garden Com Post 11 was closed.

No , I'm no trying to recruit members for another site.

There is some info and options on that site that aren't available here. For one thing , pics can be posted on that site. Not just one pic that can be put in the profile....like here.... One pic can be worth a thousand words.

As far as gardening , I love to plant and grow things ! The Lord blessed me with two green thumbs and , sometimes , my two big toes are even green....LOL...

But my DDs have restricted me in what I can do.... Even though I only have 5 tomato plants this year , my maters are getting ripe so fast that I can't possibly eat or give all of the ripe ones away. If I could post pix here , at least I could share the "visual effect" here. And the people there have much better gardens than I.......

I hope this answers your questions ! If not , ask more.

Blessings ,

6. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Anyone with two green toes...is all right with me! LOL

BILLCAMO New Member

I forgot something (amazing that any of us would forget something....LOL ) I received limited permission from one of PH's webmasters to post info once only on your garden com post thread. I'm not trying to hyjack your thread !

Mr. bill , my toes are not always green anymore.....But , most days , my whole body can feel green..... :>)....LOL

Blessings ,

8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Mr Bill. As long as they're not gangrene.

Ain't life funny. Everydobby has something s/he can do well: bake a cake, drive a truck, grow tomatoes.

If you're really lucky, you are able to play some child's game really well. Then you will rich and famous.

I sure would like a tomato w/ some flavor. Of course, that goes for just about any fruit these days.

9. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I wasn't concerned at all about your hijacking the Garden Com Post. Everyone is welcome at the Garden and I always love new people because of the advice they can share with the rest of us.

My concern was letting outsiders into the Garden Com Post. I know a lot of members worry about the lurkers and such I just wanted to make sure that our post stayed private.

Welcome to the Garden and I can't wait to "chit chat" some more with you!

BILLCAMO New Member

There's a great group of people over there.

A couple of them may slide over here for information. They've been fighting "mysterious illnesses" that their Drs. haven't found any answers for and it's possible they have one of our DDs.

Blessings ,