HEY DANNY,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM HUMBLE TX? I HAVE LIVED THERE TWICE AND ONCE IN GLENDALE.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING! I BET YOU'LL COOK A BIG TURKEY! MICHAEL IS WORKIG THAT DAY, SO WE WILL BE COOKING OURS ON FRIDAY.

MICHAEL AND I JUST GOT DONE STUFFING 2000 CAMPAIGN MAIL OUTS FOR JOHN KERRY....I AM WORE OUT, BUT THOSE SERVING NOW ARE PAYING WITH THERE LIVES SO THAT I HAVE THIS RIGHT. IT DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT TO NOT BE PART OF THE PROCESS.

GOD BLESS YOU

TAKESHA

2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

We are about 20 miles from Humble. They sure have alot of strip malls and it has really grown up. Been thru there many times. How long ago was that.

I'm sure we will have a great thanksgiving. We are now going up to mt grandmas house in Gun Barrel City, its just south of Dallas,tx. All mt Aunts,Uncles, Neices , and Nephews are coming. Always nice when we get together.

I hope you and your husband enjoy your thanksgiving on Friday. May the Lord bless you both.

Danny
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

since I left TX. I lived in Humble in the mid 80's and then in 92 and 93.
    I thought Crosby sounded familiar, but Houston was so huge that I didn't get around much.
    I must abmit, I wouldn't move back unless God say's I have to. It's so hot and humid there! I am about a 24 hour drive from you in NM. Miss that Blue Bell Ice Cream though!

Have a safe trip and take a large pair of slack to wear on the trip home! lol
    Takesha
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

My relatives live in Amagardo, something like. Near White sands. Been there once, when I was 12. Also went to Carlsbad caverns.

How are you doing these days? I hopw well.

The whole family went to church and we were blessed.
    Thank you Lord for blessing you have bestowed upon me
    today. I praise you name.

Danny
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I think it's Alamagordo your talking about (Fat Alamo). It's about 50 miles from here I think. Michael and I have wanted to go to Carlsbad but haven't made it yet. Going down into the caverns might be okay, but it would be a challenge coming up out of them!
    Let us know if you get up this way to visit and maybe we will all get together half way between or something.

Takesha

I tried to reply once before, it never did show up, so if you get to answers thats why.