Hey Everybody-I have new paintings and pics to share

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Dec 16, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I have been gone awhile, I was very sick with laryngitis, then bronchitis. I am finally feeling better and then had to play catch up on house chores, puppy dogs, ect.

Then I got my pencils and pastels out and have done 2 1/2 paintings. One I started a few years ago and just finished.

The freewebs link has pics of the beutiful scenary that surrounds me, most were taken with in a mile or across the street from my house. THen the are pics of my paintings I have done over the years. I have been working on this site off and on while sick and still need to add comments or titles but wanted to share it.

There is a setting on the website to view it as a full screen slideshow.

The youtube is a new Twy video, she is playing hide and seek with Missy but Missy didn't want to play but that didn't stop Twy! Watch it in full screen and you will see her pop her head out a couple of times then goes back to having fun.

I had set the camera up on my chest of drawers and walked out of the room, there was 5 minutes of video then I saw this.

I know many have been sick or stuck in the house with this crazy weather and hope you feel better before the holidays so you can enjoy them with your families. For those that are alone this year, I am one of those too, and know how hard it is this time of year. So I hope this brings a smile to your place and you can "go somewhere else" in your mind with the scenes that you will see in the site. In case you don't notice it, I like clouds :) Love and hugs-Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Twyla knows how to have a good time all by herself, doesn't she.

Your art gallery is super. Is that Butter in the road w/ the girls? I see you won various ribbons for your efforts. Good for you. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

3. ckball

ckball New Member

Oh yeah she is a complete enternainment package, lol. Thanks for the kudos on the art, I have been sucked back in and love it, This is the first time that I have had the time to just paint without all kinds of things hanging over me.

I posted to you earlier and fogot to hit submit and when I got out of the tub it was still there but when I hit submit it disappeared.

Thanks for looking and hope you and Gordon have a good holiday season-Carla
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

OMG, you doggies are hillarious, I just love watching them. Twy is so playful, i just love how he messed your bed all up, LOL.

Your pictures and paintings are amazing Carla. The sky and clouds are just absolutely beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Love ya,

5. ckball

ckball New Member

Glad I give you all a smile today. I know many of you have been buried in snow and ice for awhile now.

The art work is what I have done over the last few years and it has been hard to re-learn it again as it has been awhile since I have done anything.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment-Hope all of are feeling your best today-Carla
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

or for those that may have missed it earlier.

Where is 4ever, Denamay and MJ I haven't seen them around but I have noy been here a lot myself.

Wanted to wish those that are traveling threw these crazy storms and such to be with family this week a safe trip and happy hoildays. Carla