Hey everybody

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Been along time since I have been around.Been so busy taking care of my daugther.SHe is getting worse everyday.Cushing syndrome is very painful,causes severe fatigue,loss of muscle,mental confusion,depression,possible fracture of spine.
    We are doing more tests to find the tumor.I had to go buy a chair for the shower yesterday.I just about cried thinking that my girl is getting worse.

I have been ok.Pain constant and fatigue unreal.I am still taking lyrica.It helps some.I increase my dosage after I finish what I have now.

But let me tell ya my garden is gorgeous.I have been rescueing plants from ditches.I have found some great plants. Of course the plants aren't in anyones ditches.They are on the side of the road next to feilds or cleared out lots.These poor plants will get mowed down so I rescue them.My daugther says I steal them.But they belong to nobody.It is fun, I go at night and get them.Feels sneaky.

Well I hope all is well with all my friends.I will be back as soon as I can.

Sheila
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I'm glad you are back.

I know we don't know each other but, being here is helpful when you need support.

I'm sorry your daughter is not doing well right now, I pray she has a turn a turn around for the better very soon.

I like the way you get flower's.:) I love them too, but can't afford them this year, they get expensive.
    I never thought to look at the side of the road.:)

Best wishes,

Claudia
  3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I love my flowers and my gardens.It is my therapy.

Right now I have finished rescuing plants.My gardens are maturing and things are popping up.

I want to make the outside and inside of my home as pretty as I can.We don't get out often due to my daugthers health and my own.

I will work like a wild animal to make this possible.Luckily I have started taking Lyrica.It is helping enough that I am not in the bed from all my work.

Pain is always there, you know.But we push through it as best as we can.

I hope that one day you can enjoy some of your own outdoor flowers.Just keep looking in the ditches you never know what you might get.

Thanks for responding, I was begining tho think I was forgotten.I have just been so busy with my daugther,chores and gardening.I am on a mission.

Take care and I hope to keep intouch.
    Sheila
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For your daughter. I hope she improves.

I love that you are recycling the plants. I live in a condo but am wanting a place where I can have a garden.

Love, Mikie