Hey everyone (finally back)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Sorry I have not been on in a while but we have been having trouble with our finances and we had to let our internet go, I was somthing we could live without.

I have heard something back about my ALJ hearing and they are going to send me to a different dr.

I have heard of this judge doing this in other cases.

Right now things are so difficult I don't know how we're going to make it.

Somtimes I think it would be easier to just stop worrying about getting disability and get a job then I remember why I had to stop working is because I couldn't would a regular job or even a part time job.

Well guess I will go for now, everyone take care.

Pamela
    [This Message was Edited on 06/09/2006]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I was glad to see your name on this post. I'm sorry about the finances and the hearing, but at least the claim hasn't been denied. Yes, you can't work. I think about how I worked before and I can't imagine doing all that now. I was a high school English teacher, and that was a lot of work, physical and mental.

Hope you can check in now and then. Take care of yourself. Keep us informed of the SSDI gig.

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am happy to see you that have reponded to my post.

I am sorry I am just now getting back to you.

I am only able to come and get on the internet on Thursdays and Fridays.

That is the only day I really have enough time to go to the library and get on the computers because they shut everything down about the time my hubby gets off work.

But he doesn't work on fridays and thursdays we go to the library for a summer reading progam.

Thanks again, Pamela