Hey everyone,.........."HI" from Doxy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Sep 11, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Just wanted to pop in and say "HI" and to let everyone know that my computer is down again and so it is very hard for me to get on the board!

I recently had to have it reformatted since it got a virus and fried all of my system......................well,.......the guy who reformatted it for me was a friend of one of my students and he put in a counterfit microsoft when he fixed it!

Now, I cannot get on my computer at all!

Right now my son was kind enough to let me use his laptop so I could let you all know where Iam these days!

I'm trying to get another computer......but it may take me a few more weeks.............please be patient with me......I'm doing the best I can! :)

I miss you all very much !

I also want to let you know that my little Grandson is doing GREAT he is now almost 7 months old and weighs in at 20 BIG pounds! LOL...... he looks very healthy!

Maybe it sounds a little crazy but I truly feel as though he and I already have a solid BOND he is so responsive to me.................I wonder if he can tell how much I love him and how much I want him too be happy?

My son goes back to mediation the end of Sept...........hopefully we will get our visitation with Cohen increased substantially.............we all love him so much and cherish every second we have with him!

For me...........I have been really sick with the flu AGAIN..............this is the second time in 6 months I have had it!

My flare hasn't subsided for months now............this is one of the longest ones I can ever remember.......but I'm not giving up........I keep on trying..........my job is almost unbearable though.............or I guess I should say the "drama" involved in it is.

I work NINE hours a day, I get NO lunch break, NO breaks at all! In fact the other day I went into the restroom and in the 15 seconds or so I was in there my boss called.............I didn't get to the phone in time to answer it and I got accused of not being at work!

I just don't have a lot of options with the dd.........as far as jobs I can do with all the restrictions dd places on my life!

Well.............everything else is ok..............just miss everyone here and hope it is not too long before I can get a new computer!

I will check in whenever I can.............take care ......miss you !

XO
    Doxy

2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and can't wait to hear about more visitation time w/cohen.

hugs

jodie
  3. petsrme

petsrme Member

Hey Doxy! I hate you are having computer problems. I am glad to hear that cohen is doing so well. I bet he is adorable!

I hope the stress gets better at work and you are recovering from the flu. That just makes it even harder for you to work I know. I just hope you can keep going. I know it is so tough for you to be making yoursefl work. Love you.
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

Miss you......

Isn't it against the law not to have a lunch break and also coffee type breaks?

Take care. get back soon. Glad to hear about the baby.

Love, Susan
  5. libra55

libra55 New Member

It's so good to hear from you again! And Cohen sounds so adorable.

My daughter made it to college. and she is doing really well. she has not been home but we drove down and saw her the other day, she has made friends and is going to all her classes ...taking her meds on schedule and doing her own laundry and cleaning....the social life is great...they can't have a car but the bus takes them into the city. As you may remember she has Aspergers so I was worried.

Your job....oh Doxy it must be tough on you. take one day at a time. try a protein shake. use ice on your feet at night...anyting to get thru. I am out looking now...there is nothing for a 50 year old....very discouraging. And I look young for 50 too.

Post again when you can..love hearing from you...sorry about your computer problems...take care and God bless.

((((((Hugs))))
    Michelle
    [This Message was Edited on 09/12/2006]
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hope the situation improves. Post a new picture of Cohen when you get the chance.
  7. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

thank you all for your warm responses!

I will indeed post new pictures of my sweet Cohen, just as soon as I get a new computer!

I am so sick today here at work that I cannot talk ( laryngitis) but "IAM HERE"! I wish my boss knew how dedicated and responsible I truly am to her! "Sick and all"! LOL

Well, I better get off of here so I don't get into trouble...............just wanted to thank you!

Love and hugs
    Doxy
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

we all miss you to!