Hey everyone I finally got videos posted to you tube

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Oct 8, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I only have 3 right now and attempt to post a few each day, I have dial up so it takes an hour to upload each one.
    the above video is Missy adding, there are 2 more, one is my favorite past time and another of Missy counting.

Missy's are dark but you can see her white face-

I want to thank all of you that wished me a happy BD yesterday, it really lifted my spirits. So now I want to return the favor- My new phrase for life it "It doesn't matter where you get in life - it is HOW you got there that matters"- Happy trails-Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Great video! How did you teach her?

3. ckball

ckball New Member

I started with the counting by saying speak one, then 2 and so on. I do not give hand signals or anything. It is as you see it on the video. The one where she adds 2 plus 3 was the first time I threw that one in and she she got it, that is surprise you hear in my voice.

I would just ask her what is 2 plus 2 and she did 4, 3 plus 1 again 4. I did one that starts at 1 plus 1, then 1 plus 2 up to 1 plus 9, she gets it right.

I am still having memory issues with my computer and can't copy from my cd, but will do more clips to up load. She is such a ham and loves to do this. Did you like my rollar coaster? Thanks for looking-Carla

BTW- I sent your poem to dncnfgers and she said hello
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I couldn't get the roller coaster to work.

Give my regards to Fingers. Miss her.

Just got back from a visit to the 2 thrift shops that are kitty korner from each other. I went to get two things: paperback books and a wicker basket.

As we might all expect, my Alzheirmer brain completely forgot about the basket. Tsk, tsk! Well, at least I got a bagful of books for 5 bucks.

5. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

That is amazing! What a smart dog you have. Her owner must be smart too ;)

6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I love the videos!

I love that you love your doggie!

From one doggie lover to another

7. ckball

ckball New Member

yes I do love my furbbies. Missy is smart, I was just playing around with trick and treats one day and did the math thing for fun and she just got it.

I posted a new one

You may or may not have seen it. She will do this as long as I can. When I do the videos I have to do one at a time, download to the computer then delete it from the camera in order to do the next one. She sits and waits until I am ready.

Thanks for taking to watch them, sometimes I sound more country if I don't have my teeth in,lol-Carla