hey everyone my sister joined the board too

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Sep 9, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

she goes by jens2angels...i don't know how she still works like she is and goes to school and well i will let her tell you about her non supportive husband...

anyways...glad she is here...

she is trying to get into nursing school...i don't know how she is going to be able to do that job...but maybe she will change her mind..or maybe she will be able to pull it out..

jodie
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Will give her our warmest welcome.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i wonder how many others here have their families post like we do...

hugs to you

jodie
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

I hope your sister will get a lot from the board! I'll look for her posts. Wishing her a warm welcome!
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i didn't even tell her what my username was...but she figured it out...first tip she knows i used to own a 69 mach 1 mustang...thanks to a daddy that wasn't paying child support. momma bear had to sell her car to pay rent etc..

oh well..

the studying has happened yet this weekend..i will do some tonight...

i guess i over did it when i got lost trying to find mr.dad in san francisco for that hot romantic dinner date at the cliff house...

my glasses broke...so then they are doing alot of construction then they are pulling off the signs that say : golden gate...i must have got lost some where down the line...wasn't that song..

hope you are all doing well...

anymore camping trips fight? pretty soon you're going to have to build an igloo to go camping in the winter...and maybe put up an ice shanty and bring some beer, men love that stuff back there...then throw the word bowling in there..you got you a husband for life...lol

jodie
  6. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

I was bored one day and just googling names for the hell of it and it pulled up your posts on here, lol. I really don't know how I'll do it either, but I'm determined. I'll keep going until I can't go no more. If nothing else I can always try and just work in a Doctor's office, or even teach maybe.
  7. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

My twin sis was the one to get me on this board!!!!

Any more sisters out there??
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have to make this one quick....i ihave 9:30 appt for my section 8 voucher.yippee...

it is funny you mentioned teach...i am kinda stuck in a "what should i do when i grow up" thing...

voc rehab counselor said she didn't think i could do te dental hygiene because of my neck...etc...even if they fix my elbows down..

but i was reading that teachers in the healthcare industry was in high demand...so maybe able to push myself through hygiene and then teaching..we'll see..

i have j.a. tracy coming up tonight...and his parents...
    they are supposed to pick cody tonight..

cody's wrist is hurting him he thought maybe he broke it during practice..well he could miss school tonight or the dinner for the team...

i got to go

jodie
  9. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Let's cut to the chase!! Is she able to Sisterly borrow

those size four Levi's of yours? If so, it would be an

added ass et.

MRDAD
  10. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I'll ask my Buddy that is in the Bar Business. His estab.
    caters to a younger crowd of 20's early 30's and is not
    a Sports Bar. I will speak with him today about Sports
    Bars around Downtown and the Ferry Building. I stopped
    drinking amost four years ago and seldom do the Bar thing
    anymore! But I'll gladly ask in time to hopefully return
    to you with some answers. "K"?

I do hope you have a FUN weekend! All your dedication
    and hard work deserve an immediate self reward!!

MRDAD
    P.S. Don't know where to take Fredericka this
    weekend. It's gonna be hard to better that
    2 Fer at Denny's last week. She's as sweet
    as she is Beautiful!!

[This Message was Edited on 09/15/2006]
  11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

then you could stop and show her "old faithful", the geyeser...i am not talking about you, "old faithful",lol

but i think she would enjoy st. helena...there are antiques stores around up there in napa county...aren't you into antiquing, if i remember correctly...

i drink a few once in a while...but many local bartenders are used to me order a nice cold h2o w/lemon...

my friend is 38 and gorgeous...and my self nearly 42 and not bad on the eyes either...but i am down to earth...and flashy things don't impress me...but a good dependable car and a home is nice...and a clean man that dresses well...appropriate for the occasion...sweat pants are fine or jeans when we are going to a game....they don't need to wear a suit and tie to that affair..

oh the exoctic erotic ball is coming up in october...maybe you could take fredricka there...maybe we can double date...hmm...what man should i take...i don't get excited over fabio...i know my fantasies might be tim mcgraw but he is married...like i said i'm not a homewrecker....

how about al pacino...that's what i am talking about...i just want dinner w/him and conversation..he intrique's me for some reason...always has...tom cruise used to be it long ago...then the deal breaker was when he left nicole kidman...that ticked me off...

thank you if you get any good ideas...

well got to clean up my apt...

jodie