hey, everyone....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sumbuni, Aug 27, 2003.

1. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

sorry to let you all down, I messed up and smoked 8 cigs today. I have slept about a total of 2 hours in the last 2 days. Went to the doc. and got meds for sleep, and hopefully they will also keep the depression away...antidepressants (they are also supposed to give you energy, bu they put me to sleep...weird)

Anyway! don't give up on me yet...cigs...the last of them will be gone tomorrow, and I won't buy more...I'll keep my patch on..and hang in there...HOW CAN I NOT??? YOU GUYS ARE ROOTING FOR ME!! ((((SMILE))) AND I WILL REMEMBER THAT TOO!

LOVE YA!

Going beddy bye now...and I so hope I sleep for real tonite!
    Work is REALLLY tough when yu have no sleep time!

sumbuni

God Bless!
  2. coping1961

coping1961 New Member

this is not an easy thing to do. i am a smoker and would love quit, i know i would feel so much better. am very proud of you for doing this. i think you are going about this in the right way by doing the support group i think you have better chance kicking the habit this way. you are a big role modle for us who are still smoking. maybe some of us will join you in this endeavor. how much did you smoke aday? i bet it was alot more than eight. so pat yourself on the back! good luck! we are really behind you on this. sweet dreams karen
  3. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

You are so right, 8 isn't even half! Thanks for sticking with me. The big reason I'm tryng this isn't so much that I just want to kick the habit...It's just that I feel so bad all the time, I feel like it will at least HELP me feel a little better. I just know I can do this! I just need to keep in mind how bad I really do feel, and how much better I'll feel a couple of months from now. A little more oxygen flowing thru the old blood system is bound to help...

Well, hitting the sack now...the new med maybe will work on the sleeping problem.

Love and fluffy hugs and lots of prayers for ALL of you!!

Sumbuni...(gotta be tougher, hey?)
  4. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

make you give up. My husband and I both quit in March of this year and feel MUCH better. Food tastes better, we can breathe better, my FMS pains are less painful, and we are saving more money. Keep trying even if you have a minor set back.

Lisa