Hey Fibrofoggiest

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenn_c, Aug 26, 2008.

1. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. How are your kids? I have 2. My daughter will be 16 next month and my son is 9. I am 36, have fibro, arthritis,PTSD, anxiety, depression and some nerve pain issues in my elbow. I was a nurses aid for over 10 years. I absolutely loved my job.

I have been approved for SSD. I live in New Hampshire. What state do you live in? I hope things are going a little better for you. Have a good one. Jenn
  2. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

I was thinking of you yesterday and didnt hwve time to post on here looking for you. I did put in a prayer request on the worship board for you and got several responses. I was hoping you had visited that board but didnt see you there either. Still praying that all is getting at least easier to handle. Please let us know how you are.

3. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

hoping fibrofoggiest will see this and respond. still worried about you
  4. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

and I wish she would atleast just let us know she is ok. She did say though on the other thread that she has a hard time keeepng up with the computer and writing to people.
    I know she was feeling a little better after she talked to us. Hopefully it helped enough.

5. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

I will not give up either. Will continueto bump until we here back. I just hope she is ok. I am going to delete the other bump I did on here, so we don't lose space. Thanks again for helping with this.

DRAGONSGIRL New Member

bumping to help
  7. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member