HEY, FIGHT4ACURE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rockgor, Jul 28, 2006.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Kiddo

Feeling any better? I see your birthday is coming up. Mine was last month, but my "birthday" on this board is in August. Have to try and think of a special message.

Was just reading about Kris Kristofferson. He's 70-71 now. He says birthdays just go faster and faster, like telegraph poles.

I had a good thing happen couple months ago. Got in touch w/ an old college roommate. How's this for irony. I'm gay and have a straight son. In his family it's just the opposite. So much for people who are worried about gays raising children.

But anyway, as is so often the case in life, it was wonderful to connect w/ him again. The other side of the coin is that he has multiple physical and mental problems and can barely send an e mail. Like, maybe a 3 sentence note every month or so. He takes half a dozen medications.

But he seems to be getting a little better. Got 2 notes this month.

Hoping something will turn up for you.
  2. intensemom

intensemom New Member

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

for goodness sake. Or as Mae West said, "Goodness had nothing to do with it." Brain fog strikes again.

I wonder who's profile I was looking at.

Still, the statement is true. Your birthday IS coming up. Haha. It's just that I thought it was next month rather than February.

Hope you have a good day.