Hey friends, a little sharing here ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by psalmlady, Jun 17, 2003.

1. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

As I was having my prayer time this morning and just communing with the Lord, God begin to show me how precious and short that our time is, here on this earth.
    There is sooo much sickness and despair and so many people are suffering heartache in some way or the other.
    I have found that in MY life, I cannot make it on my own-not one step. I have come to see that no matter what we face, God is with us-all the way. I am 20 years old-in the Lord Jesus Christ and never in this walk have I depended so much on Him to guide and direct me in everything I do.
    It seems everytime I have stepped-out on my own, I make a mess out of everything - even with my loved-ones. He has shown me so much in the past year that I cannot change situations that occur but-He can! I do believe that *the enemy* is working over-time to steal, kill and destroy. He knows that his time here is short and getting shorter.

Good news though ... Jesus came to give us life, and give it more abundantly! Glory!
    He is faithful and He has promises for His children. This we can take Him-at His word!
    The *SON* always shines bright!

Love to all!

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am over 30 years in the Lord, and you are so right, when we try to 'step out on our own', without His direction, thats when we fall flat on our face!

But He is faithful and will always pick us up, so that we get back on the stright and narrow again, trusting Him in all things.

He asks so little and gives so much...........

Shalom Alechem!

Shirl