Hey Glasses

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tonakay, Mar 3, 2008.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Are you still out there? I'm playing on Kris's laptop and thought I'd say hi. It's sunny and 65 here right now but it isn't going to last. Won't be long and you'll have to start packing !!!!!

Hugz,
    Tona
  2. glasses

glasses New Member

Wayne and i went out for a while just got back .Its 44 here >Must be nice to have it 65 .Yes i will have to pack soon

hugz norma
  3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Wish I was heading on vacation with you! What is the weather going to be like over there???
  4. glasses

glasses New Member

the weather will be in the 80,s so it should be nice Taking sun screen dont want to get burned

what are you up to day i am going to wash and pack

see you latter
  5. tonakay

tonakay New Member

It's done nothing but rain here since last evening. I had to trudge out into the rain to go vote this morning. I bet you're really busy, your time is getting short. Are you getting excited?

Hugz,
    Tona
  6. glasses

glasses New Member

Sorry to here its still raining Its just a dull day here yes i am getting excited We will stay at Roxanne and Laz,s house they live near the airport
    norma
  7. tonakay

tonakay New Member

that describes me today. I haven't done much of anything but take the dogs out... I hate rainy dreary days. Bet you'll be glad to see Roxanne!
  8. glasses

glasses New Member

Take it easy .iam packed now .To day was Waynes BD he turned 58 he was not to thirlled we had pizza Pizza is cheap on Tuesdays

I cant wait to see Roxanne it been a while The last time we where away

We are suppose to get a snow storm tonight

xoxoxo norma
  9. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Tona told me you were here with us!! I'm so excited to see you!!!!

Xoxoxox Dona
  10. glasses

glasses New Member

how are you its nice to see you also

norma
  11. glasses

glasses New Member

We are leaving to day They are Taking about a storm to come We will stay at Roxanne,s so i will say my good byes now so take care and i will see you when we get back

huggs norma