Hey guys I finally posted a picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, May 23, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

This is me with 3 of my rotten dogs. We are sitting in front of the fireplace. Finally figured out how to post a picture. Now you can put a face with my name.

Kriket
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Love the picture, Kriket!

I did massage too before my arms got hit too bad with my neuropathy. It is FM related, apparently, my mum and brother got the same problem.

I hope you will last for a long time (massage therapy!), it is a good income resource and sort of theurapeutic for the therapist too, at least it was for me as I reflect back!

((((hugs))))

Lena
  3. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi kriket,

Very nice picture. I was shocked when I saw the "rotten dogs", as I wasn't expecting to see chihuahuas in your picture also; how cute. They are so adorable!!! My babies are on my profile and my puppy is now 6 months old. His name is Mr. Jenks and the cat is Bandit, 1 yr. They love playing together.

May I ask ages and name of each one???

Yes, it is nice to put a face with a name and I like the picture; very nice one of you.

BlueSky555
    [This Message was Edited on 05/23/2006]
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Crockett- the one I am holding. We don't know the exact age of him, b/c my boyfriend found him deep in the woods about 2 and a half yrs. ago and brought him home. He ate a whoe pack of weiners when boyfriend got him back to the camp.

Bitsy- She is the one in front of me. She is about 4 yrs. old.

Tinker- He is at the side of me. He is a little over a year old.

Radar- I will post another picture later of all of them togeter. For some reason, he wasn't in the picture.

Kriket
  5. petsrme

petsrme Member

OH my gosh!!!!! Your dogs are so cute. Are they chihuahas? I have two. You are very pretty. Thanks for posting.
  6. petsrme

petsrme Member

Oh sorry, I just read that they are weinee doggies. They looked like chihuahuas. They are so cute whatever they are!!
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

Thank you for your nice compliments. Yes, they are all chihuahah's. Crockett has longer hair- the one I'm holding. They are a mess.

Kriket
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you and your happy family...so cute you remind of a friend of my from michigan...

lots of hugs

jodie
  9. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Wow, so you have not 4 but 7 of them; I bet you're glad our boyfriend found Crockett; he is almost identical to my neices chihuahua except hers is female. You are a GREAT person to be raising 4 chihuahua's; I'm sure it keeps you busy but fun. I have only left Mr. Jenks at home 3 times but have left him at mother's house while we went to grocery shop or Dr appts. Otherwise, we have been together since he was 7-weeks old. I really enjoy talking to him; like talking to another human because it's just the 3 of us and Bandit stays outside most of the time but will come in eat and playh with Mr. Jenks.

Sorry, get carried away; first time I have had pet and spent so much time with.

Again, I just think they are so cute and just had to tell you.

Thank you Kriket,

Bluesky555

Also read that you are still working; I know it's bad on your back but sometimes, you just do what you have to do, whatever it is for relief. I don't work anymore.[This Message was Edited on 05/23/2006]
  10. kriket

kriket New Member

I looked at your profile picture. The tiny little dog is soooooo cute. He is so tiny.

Kriket
  11. NightAngel

NightAngel New Member

Hello fellow Texan, nice to meet you! I live in Brazos County.
    I love your dogs! Let me know if they ever have a litter!
  12. kriket

kriket New Member

We have already had 2 litters. Bitsy, the bigger dog sitting directly in front of me has had 2 litters. She's the only female we have-go figure, she did not stand a chance. We just got her fixed in the last few months. She blew up and she's getting fatter. We sold all of the puppies except one. Tinker to the side of me is one of the puppies from the last litter.

Kriket
  13. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

is a cutie.
  14. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

Love your picture. I would love to put up a picture,but don't know how. Actually, I don't think my computer would do it.

I absolutely love your dogs. They are so sweet. How did you get them to pose like that? Mine won't sit still for very long. (Schnauzers).

Thanks for putting your picture up.

Jodi
  15. NightAngel

NightAngel New Member

They're all gone and no more... welp I'll keep on a lookin'! Thanks for letting me know : )
  16. kriket

kriket New Member

My mom got one of the female puppies from the last litter. She is thinking about breeding her. If she does, I will let you know.

Kriket
  17. kalina

kalina New Member

It's always nice to put a face with a name. You have a lovely face! Cute dogs, too.

I used to have my pic up, but I switched it out for a series of fave pics of my furbabies. The one I have up now is one of the foster kittens we raised last year. She's peeking out of a cat-shaped hole in a box, and this one always makes me smile when I see it.

I'll put my own pic back eventually, but not just yet!

Kalina
  18. dellalvn

dellalvn New Member

I live in Orange, Texas. Is that close?
  19. MamaR

MamaR New Member

What a beautiful young lady that you are! Your babies are so cute. They look like they are a bit spoiled!

Love, Mari
  20. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

Chihuahua's!!! I love them. I have a l year old, 3 lb little girl that is brown and cream color. Her name is Buttons, and talk about rotten!

It's always nice to see a picture. I have no idea how to post one!!!

Kinsie