Hey Jaci I'm a 38D. Get a mammagram!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ponygirl, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

FMS hurts us All the time! What's the big deal of a squish of your flesh temporarily? We come in all shapes and sizes. Dont be such a scaredy cat. You will feel much better with piece of mind and can rule out one more test. Good luck.
  2. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

FMS hurts us All the time! What's the big deal of a squish of your flesh temporarily? We come in all shapes and sizes. Dont be such a scaredy cat. You will feel much better with piece of mind and can rule out one more test. Good luck.
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

we're TRYING to convince Jaci to HAVE a mammo!!!!!! lol
    Love,
    Kady
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

That is hysterical, and I am not worried, I know it is cystic stuff, plus I am major PMSing today, not the best mood for an anniversary, even tho I had a hyster I still get pms & major boob hurts.

I know I have the cystic thing, I just wanted to see if it was part of the fibro & sounds like it is.

I will get one after that new japanese whiz bang thingy comes out!!!

My doc has not told me to yet anyway!

No, you can't make me.

Jaci
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

under the painful breasts thread!

xoxo
    Jaci
  6. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

That really IS funny and that's exactly what it feels like to some of us!!

I had a partial hyst in the early 90's and have horrible PMS with bloating and cramps!

Marilyn :)
  7. phenom

phenom New Member

what a good laugh! especially the cold cement one! putting it off is the worst bit!

phenom
  8. kadywill

kadywill New Member

re-read what I wrote to you in the above reply. Read it carefully. Have you EVER seen advanced breast cancer that was not treated?? It happens before you know it and the cancer actually eats away the entire chest leaving a sunken, bloody mass that IS painful and agonizing. Don't be under the delusion that because you have fibrocystic disease that you are immune from cancer. And don't be thinking that you won't get it if there is no family history. My mother had no risk factors and no family history. Please stop thinking that this is so painful....my Lord, you're MUCH stronger than you're making yourself out to be. I read your posts; all of them; and I have a pretty good idea what kind of woman you are. A mammogram is not dangerous, either; the risks are so minimal they're not worth thinking about. You are not thinking logically and I surely don't want you risking your very life over something so trivial. Your FM pain is MUCH worse than the momentary squeezing of your breasts. It really isn't worth this procrastination. OK, I'm off my soapbox, too. We've tried out of love and concern for you.
    Kady
  9. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

Sunny, sunny, you are a very funny girl. Thanks for the good laugh. At first I thought I might be a little over doing it , pushing the importance of testing. But now, with all the positive support, I see most of us are in agreement. A good friend is going thru it right now. Not a pretty thing to see a young single mother of twins trying to live.
  10. Tweldis

Tweldis New Member

I also have Fibro.cysts and I'm not looking forward to the mammogram this month. My question is: If the radiologist suspects something after the mammogram, he/or/she will then do an ultrasound of the breast to clearly see if there is a problem. Why can't they just do an ultrasound and hang up the squishing machine?..Does anyone know???

11. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I hav enot stopped crying over my step mom in law telling me to get back to work, that i am not sick.

I am not as strong as I used to be, I hate this dd and I often wonder why I am here. This is just not a way to live, like we don't feel enough like a failure with this stupid fibro we need to be reminded.

Please, I know you all have good intentions, I am just so tired of hurting. My entire life has been a struggle and it seems like it would just let up at some point.

Jaci