Hey JKA!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathryn, May 17, 2003.

1. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Can you narrow your location down just a bit? I live near Drain, about 1/2 way between Eugene & Roseburg. If you are anywhere near, I will be at the Metz Hill Auction, I-5 & Exit 142 (You can't miss it!) from about 3:30 until closong time.
    Kathryn (But everyone who knows me calls me Kate)
  2. jka

jka New Member

i live in gold hill. it's between grants pass and medford. when are you going to be there?maybe we could get together.my real name is katherine-every one calls me kathy.we also have horses(5),ducks ,turkeys,chickens,dogs cats.if you would like i would be happy to give you my e-mail.
    kathy c
  3. jka

jka New Member

bumping along
    kathy c
  4. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

My email is on my profile. I don't like to post it on the message board itself, for obvious reasons. Give me a "call".
    Kate (aka Kathryn)
    [This Message was Edited on 05/19/2003]
  5. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

6. LynneH

LynneH New Member

I can't help jumping in on this post. I have to tell you that I just love Crater Lake in Oregon. Have you two been? It is absolutely beautiful. (this post will probably get moved so hurry and type lol)
    LynneH
  7. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

but I was driving my MG and the snow was too deep to get in. I have friends who have been campground hosts there for several years, but this year they went up to Harrisburg for a change of scenery. I really prefer camping in out of the way places. We have a 24' travel trailer that we have never used except as a guest cabin. When we camp we either use a tent or go up to our family camp in Idaho. Is there any interest in a bunch of us Northwesterners going on a camping trip this summer? I do know some nice places that are still free. I swear anyone that I take there to secrecy.
    Kathryn