Hey Kch64

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by morningsonshine, Mar 21, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hey Kendra,
    you around?

Hope your just busy and doing fine.
    I'm going to sign off for today, but i'll look for you tomorrow.
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

3. kch64

kch64 New Member

Wow, how nice it was to get on here and see someone who wanted to talk to just me :-D

Thanks for the uplift.

How are you today? I'm doing pretty good (this is Tuesday by the way).

I've had a pretty good week so far. Have you been feeling pretty good, or not?

I worked today and then went grocery shopping after work. I've actually had some good energy today and not much pain.

I bought some of the new Danactive in the yogurt section of the store. It has a probiotic in it. I drank one, and it wasn't too bad.

I'm finding that the probiotics seem to help me. Have you tried them yet?

I will keep you in my prayers. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kendra
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

bumping
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I've been pretty okay too the last couple of days.

But, i'm still having a hard time getting anything done, i'm addicted to this computor!!

I feel like my body is getting trained to do nothing, so when i do feel better, it's hard to get motivated, and the fact that i'm alway so behind it can be overwhelming.

I've been adding priobiotics to the shake i make everyday, I've been doing stormyskyes shake for about 6 weeks.
    Actually, i've been in kinda a flare for thos 6 weeks, just starting to feel a bit better last couple of days.

Well i'm glad i found you and you were just out shopping, did you get anything good? Like chocolate ice cream?
    Cause if you did i'm coming over!!!LOL
  6. kch64

kch64 New Member

I bought all kinds of good stuff. No chocolate ice cream, but I bought a lemon cake.

(I love chocolate ice cream too)

I had a very good day yesterday. I'm having a pretty good day today too, so thank the LORD for that Right?

Its hard to get motivated to work when you're feeling well, because when you feel bad, you don't have the strength to work and when you feel good, you want to play.

So give yourself permission to play and have some fun. When you start feeling better more often, then you will feel like working again.

Hugs and write again when you have time.
    Kendra