Hey Lady of the mist!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Meekah, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hey Mist,

How are you? I am ok. I am having a very busy summer! I've had a lot of "out of town" guests since we've been back from our vacation.

A friend's husband left her and she had to buy an old house and re-do it all, so I've been very busy helping her too.

I have been feeling pretty well but the last couple of days, I've had bad head spins. It makes me very nausious when I get like that. I really shouldn't complain, though, cause I've been pretty good, healthwise, this summer. Maybe I just need a little rest. Yesterday, I was on my hands and knees scraping old glue of a floor at my friend's house and today my hands are paying for it. Oh well...it'll be better in a couple of days.

So, what have you been up to? It was so nice to have met you and be able to talk with you!! When you really think about it, it's pretty neat that we actually met. I didn't go talk to you too much the second time, cause I didn't want to get you in trouble with work. I figured I had kept you long enough the first trip, lol.If you ever want to have a coffee, don't be afraid to call, ok.

Well, Sweetie, I just wanted to check in with you to see how you were doing. Hope you're having a good day.

Hugs,
    Meekah
  2. Meekah

Meekah New Member

bumping for Mist
    hugs
    Meekah
  3. Meekah

Meekah New Member

bumping for Mist

Hugs
    Meekah
  4. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hey Mist,
    Just saw you responded to my post about changing my pic in my profile, hope you get this.
    Loe
    Meekah
    xo
  5. Meekah

Meekah New Member

bumping for Mist
    Hugs
    Meekah
  6. ladyofthemist

ladyofthemist New Member

Wow your so busy!! Slow down...rest well, its soon time to go back to teaching yes? Your friends are lucky to have you to help them out Meekah :)

I've been busy with work and renovations as well, there is no end to renovating an old house lol. I'm looking forward to the fall when things slow down a little at work because for the past 2 wks I've been very tired and pain is lurking about alot.

I'm glad that we got to spend alot of time together chatting on your first trip on the ferry...I'm looking forward to becoming good friends, and there is no such thing as getting me into trouble lol they are a pretty laid back bunch I work with, and they thought it was awesome that I got to meet you!

I'll be in touch, take care and don't forget...don't over due it!!! Rest well :)

Hugs
    Mist