Hey Lolee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bct, Apr 27, 2006.

1. bct

bct Well-Known Member

Just saw you lived in Nipomo! Been there many times; my mom and stepdad live there.

Mom has severe FM and is finding it really difficult. Do you reccomend any docs. in your area. I think she needs to see someone else.

Best Wishes,
    Barry
  2. bct

bct Well-Known Member

3. lolee

lolee New Member

sorry took so long! I don't have internet at home!! Only go on0line at work! SHHHHHHHHH don't tell! tee-hee!

Great little twon, Nipomo!!!

Where about do they live? I live in the middle of a Eucolyptus(sp?) grove on the mesa . . . . . great for the pets, no fleas . . . .

My pain doc actually lists FM in his ad in the yellow pages, he is AWESOME!!!! But he is in Santa Maria, but that's only like a 10 minute drive, his name is Nathan Singer. Tell her to look him up in the yellow pages, "Physicians" sub-"Pain Management" She'll see his ad.

He has been such a blessing, let me know what happens! okay?

Lov,

lolee
  4. bct

bct Well-Known Member

My folks live on the mesa too, near Teft st. My mon sees someone in S.M., I'll have to ask her. Right now she is struggling with a TENS unit she got last week, and is threatening to send it back.

So you net from work? LOL. I have a Senegal parrot by the way. Been an animal person forever.

Thanks again for the help, and I'll keep you informed.

Love,
    Barry