HEY MABLE WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YA BUY ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonakay, Apr 29, 2006.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Ok girl I have been waitin all day so I hope you check in after kareoke tonite, I'll look in first thing in the morning..... hope your sweetie showed up today girl!

Lotsa hugz!
    Tona
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

to karoke...maybe you will have a karoke machine install in the car...practice before the big night..

jodie
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

Well, she's not answering!

I picture her in a convertible, top down, "the new Hunk" in passenger side, she's singing away, top of her lungs, and its all Blowing in the Wind!

She probably won't have time for us anymore, right? LOL

Mable, wherrrrrre arrrrr you???
    findmind

Edit: Ohhhhhh, its SATURDAY!!! LOL
    She's out karoke-i-ing and having a life! [This Message was Edited on 04/29/2006]
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

At one time, I thought Mable said she wanted a truck. With gas prices so high now, I'm curious what she got too.

She is probably with her bf tonight. lol I doubt she will be on the computer if her bf is around. lol

Hugs to you Mable,
    Faye
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

1970 ford van or vw with shag carpeting and fuzzy dice hanging from her rearview mirror... tinted windows with the pretty pictures on the outside...and a peace sign in the back window...

nice pull out bed in the back so her and her sweetie call lay out at night and stare at the stars...

jodie
  6. tonakay

tonakay New Member

she was busy last night........... maybe she'll check in today. I bet she's smilin !