Hey NancyNeptune - I agree what you said in response to Lumps?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twjen, Nov 25, 2002.

1. twjen

twjen New Member

Nancy and Everyone, I must agree and think I said something about it in one of my other posts, that among the lumps and other things, why do Doc's say there isnt any physical way to diagnos fibro. I have lumps that make noise when I move and stretch in my back, and they are painful. My family can feel them, massage them, and they hurt to touch. Also, can hear and feel the grinding, gushing of my joints when I move, and a few other tests done besides blood showed things wrong, like colitis and degen. disks in neck.
    GOOD POINT, wish there was a DOC here to answer this.
    I think its mostly ins. co. that dont want them to find the truth because they would have to pay more and acknoledge the truth. See U
  2. twjen

twjen New Member

Nancy and Everyone, I must agree and think I said something about it in one of my other posts, that among the lumps and other things, why do Doc's say there isnt any physical way to diagnos fibro. I have lumps that make noise when I move and stretch in my back, and they are painful. My family can feel them, massage them, and they hurt to touch. Also, can hear and feel the grinding, gushing of my joints when I move, and a few other tests done besides blood showed things wrong, like colitis and degen. disks in neck.
    GOOD POINT, wish there was a DOC here to answer this.
    I think its mostly ins. co. that dont want them to find the truth because they would have to pay more and acknoledge the truth. See U