Hey Pam

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rene, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? How is ALexis? She sure gets sick a lot. I hope Draven doesn't get it. Do you think Andrea is treating her pretty good?

Glad you will get to go and enjoy Alexis program.

Maybe I can tape MOnster Inlaw for my mom.

I went to see my mom at dinner. The gal didn't have her up right and my mom was really getting tired. It was from the Norco. I am going to call and see if they can change her pill.

Its weird as she used to take two norcos and I cut it to one norco.

I talked to a lawyer about doing a trust. From what he says she is competent. I agree she even told me she had her breathing treatment at 4 and I checked and she did have it at 4.

I'm reading Dog the Bounty Hunters book. He sure was a really mean bad guy and into drugs. I didn't realize he had been so bad.

Well I better go.
    Take care,
    Rene
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Alexis stayed with me last night so I can take her to school tomorrow. She is suppose to stay over have lunch at the school and than they are going to practice the program. I guess one song her class sings with the pm class and two of the classes at the day care. She still did not feel 100% last night. You are right she has missed more school this year already than total last year.

Andrea seems to treat her well and really care for Alexis, I think she favors Draven and sometimes it is a little obvious. She can't do that if she wants to be Mommy to both of them.

Is it possbile that they give your Mom a higher dosage of the Norco since you cut the pills down to 1? It does sound like she knows what is going on when they don't have her all doped up. I don't have complete trust in the medical people.

I have been having some really weird dreams. My Grandmother has been gone since 3/30/19986 and I had a dream about her last night. It was a strange dream.

I called my grandma Nanan, the boys called my mom Nannie, and Alexis and Draven call me Nana. They are all so close to being the same. I called my grandpa Papa and Alexis calls Bill Papa. Daddy was Poppie to everyone but Alexis and he was Hoppie.

Well I need to go wake Alexis and get her ready for school, hopefully she feels like it.

Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam

3. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how are you? Did ALexis make it off ok to school? Does she like daycare? I'm sure she does she seems to like everything!

Were you close to your grandmother? Did she live near by?

Same old stuff with me. My moms dr won't get back to me on her being overdoesed. Hes not the NH dr but he sees patients there and his staff has ripped up on the NH.

I'm angry as the RNs think I'm a liar. The Rn tonight told me we send the request to the dr but it says per daughters request.

She said if the dr asks her then the RNS say "thats not what we see" so her meds don't get changed. They aren't even around. I called again to the dr.

She told me the next time I see her like that get a rn to see. OMG I did tell the RN right away. When my moms was super drugged up two of them would put morpine in her mouth as I was pointing out her symptoms.

Sorry for going on. I am so angry.

Do you know what kind of a dr you see for aspiration or COPD? I asked the speech therapist and she didn't know!

Well sorry for going on I am so mad. I hate to be called a liar.

Take care,
    Rene
  4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

No Alexis did not make it to school. We started out and we had a wreck. She is ok and I am very sore and hurting. Alan took me to the hospital and they did a bunch of xrays. My head hurts, neck, lower back, left arm and shoulder. I hit loose gravel or a slick spot and slid took out the corner of my numbers fence and hit a double tub that had flowere in it.

The kids are staying with me tonight because they don't want me by myself. Bill will be in tomorrow. He did not get mad at all he said he was glad that we where ok and that the car could be replaced.

I do not blame you at all for being mad. Wouldn't the dr. have to ok any orders no matter what request was made or would another Dr. do that. What I mean wouldn't her Dr. have it on record if it had been requested and he would know that the nursing home gave her something that was not ordered. I would probably blow a gasket.

I am going to go it hurts to sit here. I hope the Dr. gets back with you.

God bless; Pam
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

Oh so sorry about your accident. Oh that is all you need. I've heard of people getting FM from a accident. Of course Bill wouldn't be mad at you it was an accident. You have to get another car? I'm glad Bill will be home tomorrow and I'm glad the kids are with you.

I will pray for you that you will feel better soon.

Weird I just came back tonight to see how you were even though I was here.
    Take care,
    Rene
  6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Thank you for the prayers and kind words. I am verrrrry sore and stiff this morning. I had troble sleeping last night even with a flexaril. We had full coverage on the car and they will give me a rental.

Have you heard from the Dr.? They always take their sweet time about getting back with you.

It hurts to set here so I will talk to you later.

God bless; Pam
  7. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you doing? Is Bill with you now? Do you have a rental car now? Hope you are able to get some sleep tonight. Can they fix your car?

I talked to the social worker and she wants me to get her when my mom takes the pill so she can see. They have all the power and they can make the dr do what they want. He didn't get back to me.

Its either him or the dr creap who yelled at me in the emergency that is would be a surprise to him if my mom wasn't dead in a month. I had never even seen him before in my life.

Anyway Chloe came late today and I didn't sleep either and I wasn't doing good so I didn't see my mom.

Well please let me know how your doing. ALexis was not harmed right?

TaKE CARE,
    Rene
  8. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi, yes Bill is home with me now. Andrea and the grandbabies did not leave until around 7:00 when her folks picked her up. They even invited me to go out to eat with them. No thank God Alexis was not hurt, I would not be able to live with myself. She keeps saying she is worried about the wreck and the car. She was "helping" me out of the hospital and she said "Nana I was afraid you where going to die." I think she thinks Hoppie was in the hospital and died.

I am hurting from the wreck. Talk to you later
  9. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you doing now? Were you able to go out to eat? I'm glad BIll is home. Were you able to go to Alexis program? I sure hope you're alright.

I saw my mom after not even seeing her yesterday. sHe was drugged up again and the head of the nursing home wants a meeting with me, the supervisor and the omsbudman. Hopefully it will be helpful. I never heard from her dr.

I got my mom and Tims mom a chrstmas card. I'll let Tim pick out one and then I'll give the one he didn't pick to my mom. Its really hard to determine what Tim says so I hope it works.

Are you gonna get your tree up? Do you have everything wrapped? Guess you didn't hear from Bud yet.

Do you have to follow up with the drs?

Well hope you were able to go to Alexis show.
    Take care,
    Rene

10. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I did get to go to Alexis' program. It really hurts to sit here and type so I will let you know more in a day or two. How are things with you. Please let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  11. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, aw sorry your still hurting. Don't worry about coming back here so soon. The NH and I on Thurs are having a meeting about my mom so I hope it helps.

I was researching about NH litigation and the site where I was also told about not finding lung cancer. The family got $800,000 or $600,000 I can't remember. He only works in CA and NV.

Well I really hope you feel better. This is the worst time for you to not feel good. Does Bill get time off?

Take care,
    Rene
  12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am still in pain, in fact the back part of my left shoulder is sore to the touch and it is very painful to grip anything with my left hand. I also caught a cold probably standing out in the cold the day of the accident. Bill wants me to go back to the Dr.

How are things with your Mom? I know you haven't had your meeting with the nursing home yet. Please let me know how things are and how she is doing.

I hope you are getting some much deserved rest. Please keep in touch.

God bless; Pam
  13. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi Rene. I am bumping this back to the top.
  14. Rene

Rene New Member

HI How are you? Are you going to have to go back to the drs? I sure hope not but if you need to you need to

Is everything ready for CHristmas? Did you get your car back?

Well I just got back from the NH. We had our meeting. I sure now love Liza the osbudmans. You can tell what kind of a person she is from just looking at her. I didn't think she had helped before. We are getting a new osbudsman pretty soon.

Well yesterday the dr took away her norco. The meeting was ok I guess. The upper sup doesn't seem concered about me talking to my mom and she sounds perfect speech and then seeing her two hours later and I can't understand her ect.

The osbusman will look into it.

I don't like the supervisor anymore. She was trying to be so nice and polite but she put little jabs but put it nicely..

Anyway we are meeting again and I'm going to document now everyday.

I went shopping yesterday and didn't see my mom. I got her a couple of super nice throws from Mervyns. She will love them and I will have something to cuddle with when she is gone.

I also got me a purse too. My mom even said she liked it!

My mom also got flowers from these two sibiling she watched from 6 months til 12 yrs old. They are 20 and in college in Los Angeles to be an archetect.

WEll I'm so tired and I gotta rest to go back tonight as the mean nurse will be there.

Take care,
    Rene

Oh boy new trouble. The homeowner needs a form signed that the house isn't vacant as they sent mail and it returned. Now they want 700 dollars every three months!!

The agent said to say my mom wants to come home after the holidays which is true but I have to sign that the house isn't vacant!!

[This Message was Edited on 12/20/2007]
  15. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I tell you it never stops does it? Was your Mom renting the house?

Why did the Dr. decide to take your Mom off of the Norco? The superviser sounds like a real pain in the you know what.

I am glad that you went out and went shopping. It does you good to get out and do something.

I still feel awful. It hurts to type but I wanted to answer you.

I am so mad. The kids needed help with their lot rent and Andrea asked her Mom for just $90 of it and she would not help them. We had to pay it all. She is one of those people who will go out and buy tons of Christmas presents so she can brag but will not help them where they really need it. I have already heard well I bought this and this for them and I still am going to get this and this. That is nice but they need a roof over their heads worst.

So I just needed to vent.

Let me know how things are going. Take care.

God bless; Pam
  16. Rene

Rene New Member

Sorry your feeling bad still. Oh I know the type who have money for the presents but not for the important stuff. She did that with Dravens Bday.

Oh I ment the insurance for the house, which has been vacant and the ins co found out, so the homeowners ins is $700 every 3 months.

We never rented the house out. The homeowners was $700 a year before but now every three months!! My mom has no money.

My neighbor won't write me back from a week ago.

Going out to lunch to Chillis. So I better get going.

Hang in there.
    Take care,
    Rene
  17. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Did you enjoy your lunch at Chilis? I really like that place too. Alexis at times when we ask her where she wants to go to lunch will say Chilis.

I tell you these insuranced companies are strange. They try to get money any way that they can. I hate to see what my car insurance will raise to now.

How is your Mom doing? Is she doing any better after the Dr. took her off of the Narco? How are you doing?

Bill and I are suppose to go out tomorrow and finish up shopping for Christmas. I want to get a couple pairs of pants for Alexis to go with the tops we got her. I need to get Draven one more outfit. I want to get the sons and their sinificant others a little something, we got them something for their homes. I also need to get something for a friend.

My brother called the other night I did send him a Christmas card and pictures of the grandbabies. I am not sure but I think he was drinking. He said something about his daughter picking him up and taking him to her house for Christmas. Than he started in on how awful he had it and had no car. He wanted to talk to Alexis, she wouldn't talk to him. He said "tell her I love her." When we hung up he said "Sis I love you". I have quit trying to figure him out. I have a feeling I will get a call one day that he is dead.

I am really missing Daddy this year. He was not a holiday type person but he was here on Christmas. Alexis started crying yesterday and said she wanted her Hoppie, she loved him and missed him. That made tear up.

I am going to get off of here it is 1:00am I am hurting and can't sleep. The Dr. gave me flexeril and Vicodin. Everyone swore it would put me out.

Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam

18. Rene

Rene New Member

Pam Hi, wow what a lot of shopping you had to do! Did you get it all done? Yea it will be hard for you without your dad but the biggest gift you can give him is to try to enjoy yourself as much as you can.

Were you more close to your mom or dad? I've never in my whole life gone more then 2 days (except when she was in ICU) gone with out talking to my mom at least once a day. Even when I lived away in WA for 7 yrs.

Today is my "brothers" b day too. My poor mom. She is being drugged still and now I let my self see that that meeting was a waste. That Dr never called me.

Well bumped into the guy who lost his wife at age 44. Robert said he'd go with me out to my moms house as he has so much free time.

Everyone loved Snuggles in his suit. He is sleeping extra today hope hes ok.

Well guess I better go and make the yams again for tomorrow.

I sure hope you're not hurting to much tomorrow.
    Take care,
    Rene

19. Rene

Rene New Member

Pam Hi, wow what a lot of shopping you had to do! Did you get it all done? Yea it will be hard for you without your dad but the biggest gift you can give him is to try to enjoy yourself as much as you can.

Were you more close to your mom or dad? I've never in my whole life gone more then 2 days (except when she was in ICU) gone with out talking to my mom at least once a day. Even when I lived away in WA for 7 yrs.

Today is my "brothers" b day too. My poor mom. She is being drugged still and now I let my self see that that meeting was a waste. That Dr never called me.

Well bumped into the guy who lost his wife at age 44. Robert said he'd go with me out to my moms house as he has so much free time.

Everyone loved Snuggles in his suit. He is sleeping extra today hope hes ok.

Well guess I better go and make the yams again for tomorrow.

I sure hope you're not hurting to much tomorrow.
    Take care,
    Rene

20. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Yes I got all of my shopping done. Well I haven't gotten anything for my friend, we won't be able to get togather until after Christmas any way.

My Momma and I where very close. We where best friends. When my grandma was still alive the three of us liked to do things togather. I didn't really start getting real close to Daddy until about a year and half ago.

I am so sorry that they are keeping your Mom drugged up. It is awful that they do that.

That is very nice of that man to say he would go to the house with you. I am sure he does have a lot of time on his hands now and is lonely to boot. Does he have any children?

My shoulder is still hurting. Bill is doing things around here for me. I do not know what I would do with out him.

Alan called while we where shopping and wanted to know if we could get them a few groceries (is paycheck was small), he than called back and said that Andrea's Mom was going to do than, he called again and said he needed us to do it. Guess who we saw in Wal-mart Christmas shopping? She invited us to come over to her place Christmas morning to watch the kids open presents and for breakfast. They should be ok next week, he will have a lot better paycheck.

What makes me mad is Andrea's Mom did not want her moving back in with Alan until her other daughter and family needed a place to live and they could not get her out fast enough. Now they won't help the kids in any way.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Tell you Mom I said Merry Christmas.

God bless; Pam