Hey PaulMack

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, May 3, 2007.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

Hey, when is your birthday? I made you a cake and I would hate for it to go to waste if I missed your birthday..
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Is that the icing on my cake "wise men still seek him",LOL.
    I don't know about that,but I'll take the gifts though,Gold,could certainly do something with that,but don't know about the Frankincense & Myrhh,what would one do with them,lol??
    Thanks for the good wishes but I'm a Leo,28 July.
    Thanks EP.
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

Well, I don't expect to be here for your birthday in July, as I usually spend summers at the beach, in Maryland. SO! Here is your HAPPY BIRTHDAY cake, a wee-bit early.
  4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

That's some cake,I see you've designed it in the shape of my summer residence,Edinburgh Castle,LOL.
    I guess I'll have to celebrate 2 birthdays this year,it would be rude not to accept the cake,especially after all the hard work you put in making it.
    Haha,any excuse for a few drinks,he says,lol.

Thanks for that,gave me a few laughs this morning.

Maryland,is that where they get Chicken Maryland from??
    Anyway,I'm sure you'll have a great time there in the summer,TTFN.
  5. elliespad

elliespad Member

Was delicious! Expecially with a tall glass of COLD milk. Never heard of Chicken Maryland but they are famous for Maryland Crabcakes. Personally, I don't see the big attraction (or the price) but people down there LOVE crabs in all shapes and styles. Their Blue Crabs are boiled or steamed and dumped on a table and people eat like animals picking and eating those things. Also, Soft shell crabs are like a little piece of heaven for them. When the crab sheds its' shell to upgrade to a bigger one, they are "soft" for a day or so, and if caught are battered and fried in a pan and eaten on a hamburger bun. Again, VERY expensive, maybe good, I don't know, I won't try them. The Crabcakes are kind of like a meatball, but made with crab and some spices and secret ingredients and pan fried. They're good, but not all they're cracked up to be. Guess you need to grow up on them to love them.

Anyway, Happy Birthday in a few months, and glad you enjoyed your cake. I slaved over finding that cake for at least a minute or two :) Actually found it the same time I found Ken's train cake.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/04/2007]