Hey Pepper I've got news on the group!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by buzby, Mar 26, 2003.

1. buzby

buzby New Member

I I had just about given up hope on the Ottawa Support Group meetings since I have been unable to get in contact with TheMarce. But I heard today, from another of the organisers. Here are the details... Short notice I am afraid..

>Just a note to let you know that our next Support Group meeting will be held this Thursday, March 27, at 12:00 noon in the Global Village Room of Carlington, 900 Merivale Road.

Following our pot luck meeting, we will have our Exercise Get-together at 1:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Room of Carlington.

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.<

I am not sure if I will go, I have not been so well lately and it might be too much, but you never know. I am quite interested to know more about the "Exercise Get-Together" I could use some motivation in that area. Anyway, I'll probably end up going, perhaps I'll see you there.
    Buzby
  2. buzby

buzby New Member

Hey Pepper, just bumping to the top. Not sure I am going to make it to the meeting today but it might be useful for you. I am hopefull to make the next meeting. Let me know if you go.
    Take care, Buzby