Hey Pepper...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by buzby, Nov 30, 2002.

1. buzby

buzby New Member

Hi Pepper,
    Sorry not to see you last Thursday at the support group meeting, hope you are ok. I suffer with CFS and not FM (Thank Goodness)and although the group tends to be orientated towards FM,I found the participants seemed to have similar symptoms and battles as me which was quite refreshing.
    At the meeting, there happened to be a presentation by one of the group co-ordinators on a product called Cell Wellness Restore, it was very interesting and informative on diet in general.
    The group meets the last Thursday of each month at noon. I don't know if there is one in December, but I plan to go to the one in January, perhaps I shall see you there.
    Take Care of yourself,
    Buzby
  2. buzby

buzby New Member

Hi Pepper,
    Sorry not to see you last Thursday at the support group meeting, hope you are ok. I suffer with CFS and not FM (Thank Goodness)and although the group tends to be orientated towards FM,I found the participants seemed to have similar symptoms and battles as me which was quite refreshing.
    At the meeting, there happened to be a presentation by one of the group co-ordinators on a product called Cell Wellness Restore, it was very interesting and informative on diet in general.
    The group meets the last Thursday of each month at noon. I don't know if there is one in December, but I plan to go to the one in January, perhaps I shall see you there.
    Take Care of yourself,
    Buzby
  3. buzby

buzby New Member

I guess this got by you Pepper.

Take care, Buzby
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Yes, this did get by me. I am glad to know that you have CFS (well, not that you have CFS - you know what I mean - big time brain fog tonight!) and found it helpful.

I would love to go. I am usually awake by noon. Can you tell me where the meetings are held?

Thanks a lot. I have a feeling I've misses a few messages from you and/or themarce even though I search the board. I am more than a little stunned most of the time.

Thanks for bumping. Pepper
  5. buzby

buzby New Member

The Marce gave me her email, so I can be in direct touch. Will find out when the next meeting is and pass it on... Perhaps she will announce on the message board to see if there is any one else. Either way, We will be in touch and hope to see you at the next meeting. I assume it is the last Thursday in January at noon again, but I don't know for sure.
    Yes good ol' CFS. Had it since 1995. Much better now from the beginning, but still way out of whack.
    Anyway, good to hear from you,
    Buzby