Hey Rene

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so sorry that you are feeling bad. I bet a lot of it is stress. You have so much on you mind and have to deal with so much. Some how you need to get some rest and take care of yourself.

Have you ever noticed how when one thing goes wrong in a place something else always goes wrong? I guess it is good old Murphy's Law. LOL.

Alexis' kitten is gray and she named it Smoky. Daddy helped with that when he was younger he had a cat that looked like this one. He caught her today trying to give the kitten a bath in cold water. He said that the poor kitten was shivering.

Yes my brother was there when we went to see Daddy. He was actually doing some cleaning. He kept making jabs about how dirty the placed was, like I should have cleaned it up. He even made a comment that the same dishes where in the sink that where there when he went into jail. He was doing cleaning yet the coffee table was again completely covered with his junk, etc.

I am glad that you Mom complimented you. She knows in her heart what a wonderful daughter you are. She is very lucky to have you.

Hopefully they have found somewhere for you brother far away from you and the house.

I hope that you are feeling better. Are you going to the Dr.? Please take care of yourself and get some much deserved rest.

God bless; Pam
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, hows it going? Well that is good your brother is cleaning up but I can't believe he was making jabs about the apartment.

Yea I don't know where my brother is. I asked my mom today if I can have her washer and dryer (she owes me $2,000) for that stupid can and she said no. I said well its probably stolen anyway and she said I have to pay for everything that is stolen.

I didn't stay to long with her as I went to the drs. They are treating me for scabies and I do and like 5 bumps spread out that it but she said it doesn't look like scabies but she is treating it. My blood pressure was really high so she wants it check next week.

Oh yea I get a lot of rest! I'm on the couch most of the time. Wish I could give my mind a rest! Actually I can when I read or watch something good on tv.

I really need to get out to the house this week. I'm sure hes broke in and I'm sure he didn't bother to look the door so the place is probably wiped out.

Well not much going on just haning out with Snuggles.

Oh I got my cell phone to work so thats good.

Well guess I'll go for now!
    Take care,
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am sorry that your mother was not very nice. They can say and do things that they don't mean or don't make any sense.

Did they give you any medience for you blood pressure? Every thing that you have to worry about sure doesn't help. I really know what you mean about giving your mind a rest.

Daddy called me yesterday morning. The Dr. had called him about the results of his chest xray. He had pneumonia, why the Daddy din't at least have an idea when he went to the Dr. I do not know. He even said that there was not fluid on his lungs. That left four days for it to continue to get worse.

It was one year yesterday since Alexis' egg donor has seen her. It was even longer than that since she got her for visitaion. The last time her and her Mom just dropped by the apartment.

I hope that you get to feeling better. Keep me posted on how things are going.

God bless; Pam
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi so sorry about your dad. Does he have to go back? I thought they put you in the hospital for that but I don't know. How is he today?

My mom is the same just very agitated. Today she looked drugged up even though there isn't any changes in her meds. She was talking kinda loud the whole time non stop,

Well I have to go get my blood checked and check my BP in a week.

Does Alexis ask about her mom? I think it would be bbest for her never to see her again if she is gonna be like that. That must really hurt. How did they act around eachother the last time they were together?

I called the police and they have agreed to go by the house but they haven't called me, its been 7 hrs. I called again and she said they are busy but will try.

I need to get out there but I am scared too.

Take care,
  5. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi I talked to Daddy and he sounded so much better. He said that he was feeling better. He even remembered that tomorrow is my birthday. He teased me about getting old. I still want to know how the Dr. missed it when he went in it could have been treated that much sooner.

Alexis does not ask about her Mom. When she sees a picture from when she was born she will say that is my Mom. Bill said that they where looking at pictures a while back and she did not know who she was. She refers to Andrea as Mommy alot of the time. You are right she needs to stay out of Alexis' life, it would be so much harder if she pops in and out every year or so. As far as last time they saw each other Alexis said hi Mommy and when they left Ashley's Mom told Alexis that she loved her but Ashley didn't say anything.

I am sorry that your Mom is still not doing to well. They didn't mess up and give her the wrong meds did they?

Please try to take care of your blood pressure and keep it down. I know with everything it won't be easy. Have you had a problem with it before?

Have the cops been by the house yet? I can understand that you are afraid to go to the house, you don't know who or what might be there. Is there anyway that a cop can meet you there?

Take care of yourself and let me know how things are going.

God bless; Pam
  6. Rene

Rene New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!!! How are you? What are you doing today for your birthday?

Glad your dad is doing better. That is really serious. Two of my neighbors has a few relatives who died from that as they relayed it to me when my mom got it in ICU. Yes the dr should have caught it.

That is sad about ALexis but she seems pretty well adjusted right?

I don't know if they are over medicating her. No way I could prove it. I know all that she is on and she is only allowed that. I'm scared to get them reduced as I reduced one a little and they but it way down then I wanted and they won't raise it back even though I told them they didn't lower the med right.

THe police never called me so I guess they won't. Maybe I can meet them but I don't think so.

Well hope you have a really nice day for your birthday and focus on yourself for once! Its your day today.

Take care,
  7. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Bill was off for part of the day so we got to spend it togather. Andy called and wished me a happy birthday and Alan brought both of the kids by. It "was" a nice day.

Daddy called and asked me what I knew about an enema. He is really constipated. I told him I did not know any thing about them. He said he would send my brother down to the drug store when he got home. I just called and Bud gave him a laxative. I talked to Daddy and he was in a very bad mood and even yelled at me when I asked him how long it had been. It really made me feel bad, I am glad that Bill is not here right now as he would be upset.

Bill ran to Alan's house to take him some migraine strength pills as he is getting one.

Alexis seems to be well adjusted. She is going thru a faze where she does not want to listen and will stand and tell her Dad no. Last week he told her she had to go to her room. She looked at him and told him "no one tells me to go to my room". This child is almost 4 going on 14.

How was your Mom today? How is your blood pressure doing?

I am sorry that I went on and on. I need to get myself in control before Bill comes home. Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  8. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, well glad you had mostly a good day. Sorry he yelled at you. Does he yell only at you? Like you tell me he didn't mean it.

Well today I got a email that my brother took the screen off the window from my neighbors at my mom. I immediately called the police. Plus my neighbor said their dogs are barking at night as my brothers sleeping in the shed.

So anyway I asked the cops if I should go out to the house to meet the police as if they knock my brother won't answer the door. I was told there is no way the police can say when they will be there at my moms.

Anyway hours later I call and the dispatcher says hes been arrested then the cop calls. He told me he has 11 warrants and hell be in jail for about a month (JAIL).

Well guess what not even half a day he's been release. He isn't in the hopital cause I called the and talked to the jail.

So I hope my neighbor lets me know again. I bet they won't.

Take care,

[This Message was Edited on 06/21/2007]
  9. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Sorry that your brother is still being a pain. Why do the people who are doing wrong able to get away with stuff. I really wonder about the laws. I thought they where to protect the victims not the person doing the crimes.

Hopefully your neighbor will let you know again. You whould think that the cops could make arrangements to meet you there.

I know Daddy didn't mean it. I just don't know what I am going to do. I am beginning to feel like I need to be around him 24/7.

I hope you are doing better. Let me know how things are. Take care.

God bless; Pam
  10. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how are you? How is your dad doing?

Well I got an email today about my brother from the neighbor that someone was in the back yard. I called the police. Long story but he wasn't there. My neighbor said from now on he will call the police.

I think they are getting mad at me?? I don't know what to do. He didn't say anything mean to me but he said his wife is starting to get concerned. I don't know why now when there was 30 people going in and out of the house.

Well I didn't go to my moms today to tired plus I just can't take it today. I feel so bad for her as she is the most miserable person. She doesn't yell anymore but she calls out to the nurse all day long. Thats her life.

How is your weather out there? Today it was in the 90s but thankfully it will be 85 tomorrow and I'm gonna try to get my car worked on.

What are you up to this weekend? I can't belive its almost July. Do you do stuff on the 4th?

Take care,
  11. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How are things? Have you found anything else out about your brother. Your right why would the neighbors be concerned now? What do they exspect you to do. If a neighbor calls the police maybe they will do something.

How is your Mom doing? I understand that it is hard for you to see her that way, and there is nothing you can do.

I went and saw my Daddy yesterday. We took Alexis with us, he does enjoy seeing her. He has not shaved in a week, my Daddy was always so funny about his appearance. He said tha he can't stand up in the bathroom to do it. I misunderstood him about something he said and when I asked him a question he again yelled at me. He said it was because he didn't feel good, no kidding.

I don't know what to do. I would love to be able to talk to my brother. I will say he has been doing some cleaning and a little cooking. I am beginning to think Daddy needs someone 24 hours. If I mention anything about a NH or assited living my brother is not going to like it because there goes his free ride.

Sorry once again I went on. Thank you for listening please let me know how things are with you.

God bless; Pam
  12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Wanted to give you an update. Daddy called me about 9:00 last night and said that he felt like he needed to go to the hospital. We went in there and I called 911. We got him in the hospital and when I got back they had a Dr. and three nurses working on him. They thought for a while that they where going to have to put him on a ventalator. He said he did not want that. They put him on a c-pac instead.

He feels a little better today. They found a place on his right lung they want to biospy. My brother got upset because he didn't want him taking him. He told the nurse in ICU if she wanted to know anything to ask me.

We got home at 3:00 am this morning and got up at 8 and went back up there until 5:30. I am planning on going back in the morning.

How are things with you:

God bless; Pam
  13. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi oh gosh how awful. So what all is wrong with him? They found a cyst too on my moms lung and it was nothing. Oh gosh I feel so bad for you and your dad.

Was he over his pnemonia? Maybe when you go back when you have a minute talk to a social worker about getting him some help. I'm so sorry for you. I got chills reading your post. I will pray for you and your dad. My heart goes out to you.

Your brother doesn't want anyone to talk to him about your dad? Was your brother concerened for your dad?

Do you like the hospital where hes at?

I am so sorry. Watching your dad so sick in the hospital is the worst thing. But he is in the best place and he is where he sould be so they can get to treating him. I wish he would have listened to you about going to the drs. I'd ask for a recliner for you and you lay down and rest while your there.

Take care and I'm here to listen. Ill be thinking of your guys often actually I'm worried so let me know when you can.

[This Message was Edited on 06/25/2007]
  14. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Thank you so much for all of the kind words and thoughts. We are getting ready to go back up to the hospital. The hospital is ok. The Dr. that finally came in and saw him yesterday thou wasn't. After he walked out of the room Daddy about came up out of the bed. He had been my Grandpa and Mom's Dr. when they where in there and Daddy had bad experiences with them. We got him changed.

They moved Daddy out of ICU last night. It is his COPD and they found a place on the xray on his lung. They are not sure what it is, it is very possible that it is a tumor. If he can lay on his side today they are going to do a biospy and catscan.

It was just him and I in the room yesterday and he told me "It doesn't look good for me". I lost my Momma and Grandma both to lung cancer so I am really scared.

Thank you so much for being here to listen. Bill took off work yesterday and today he doesn't want me by myself. My brother has been there but he is really not much help. He is one of those people who are lost in hospitals and illness.

I will keep you posted.

How are things with you?

God bless; Pam
  15. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi I just stopped by to see if you replied. I"m glad he's out of ICU. I will write more later as I have to get ready as my car is going in the shop for a few days.

Hang in there.
  16. Rene

Rene New Member

How are you and your dad? Do you think he will be in awhile? When it comes time to get out maybe the discharge planner can help with some in home help or another place to live.

I went out to lunch today and it was so nice to eat out in a resturant. We went to BJs a nice place that is really big and was really crowded. Joan the lady from the church took me to drop off my car and then out to eat and then to my moms!! It was like my birthday! I usually don't get to go out.

My moms voice is to a whisper and she is just so miserable in pain. I told her we have to go to the dr but then I'm scared as she is so dopped up I don't want her more drugged up.

Well haven't heard from the neighbors so hopefully there isn't anymore breakins

Well hang in there! Keep me posted but i feel better hes out of ICU
  17. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so glad that you got to get out and enjoy your day. You deserve it. I understand what you are saying about taking your Mom to the Dr. but not wanting her more doped up.

Daddy had a really bad day today. They did not do the test that they had planned. When he was in ICU they gave him insulin because they said that the predizone was raising his blood sugar (it was 121). This morning it was down to 21 that is at a dangerous low level. After the Dr. said he could eat I went down and got him a dish of chocolate ice cream and he ate it, they came in and took his sugar again and it was 49, still very low. 121 is not a hight enough level for insulin. Bill is a diabetic so we are familiar with this. Daddy was very grouchy and very uncopertive today all he wanted to do was sleep. That all goes along with low blood sugar. I was so mad I was fuming.

I am exhausted so I am going to turn in after I pay a bill and put a load in the dryer. Thank you so much for being here and listening.
    I hope things are ok with you.

God bless; Pam
  18. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how are you and your dad doing? Yea that is really low blood sugar. How far is the hospital from you? Has your brother been going? Do you like the new dr?

Well hang in there. My thoughts are with you and your dad.

Take care,
  19. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I got a phone call at 1:15 this morning that his breathing was bad and they where taking him back to ICU. We went up there and met them as they where taking him to ICU. He was with it and talking. They put him back on that Cpad. They finally took him off of it again and when the Dr came in he said that he wanted him to wear it at night. Today his blood sugar went up to 202. They keep saying it is because of the predizone. We came home for a little while and I think I am going back for a while.

My brother has been up there but he spends more time out ot the room than in. He wouldn't even go up there when they called. I called him and he said he wasn't going up than. I feel like Daddy is better off by himself than when Bud is up there with him.

He made Bill mad when he thanked Bill for bringing me to the hospital this morning. Bill told him that someone needed to be here in case something happened. Bud told him he knew nothing was going to happen.

How are things with you?

God bless; Pam
  20. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam so sorry about your dad again. Now your probably scared to death to answer the phone. Honestly I just now am able to have the phone ringer on as I get major anxiety I was just leaving the machine on with the volume turned off.

Is your dad sleeping a lot? What tests are they doing on him next? Your are, or rather your dad is, allowed to refuse visitors. Is there only 2 to a room that way Bud would have to go if you and Bill are there.

How does Bud get there? How far is the hospital?

This is so stressful for you.

Well not much with me the shop where my car is said the smog machine broke (i don't know if I believe it) and they were supposed to show up to fix the machine yesterday and didn't. So he said add another day but I bet I'll be lucky if I have my car back by Sat. He was only supposed to have it 3 days max.

I call my mom twice a day so thats good.

Well I will keep thinking of you and your dad. I will check back ofter. We both came here at the same time.

I will be praying for you and your dad.

Take care,