hey richvank

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by krock, May 23, 2009.

1. krock

krock Member

I emailed you a while back, but haven't heard back. I am desperately looking for a doctor to help me with the methylation testing and treatment. I have been working on it diligently, and can't find anyone. I am in the Southwest Ohio area. Do you know of anyone?

2. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, krock.

I'm sorry I didn't respond to your earlier request.

I'm also sorry that I don't know of a doctor in your immediate area who is familiar with the methylation cycle testing and treatment.

We are working to get the information out to more doctors. Those who are usually most receptive are the alternative or complementary or functional or holistic medicine doctors, and the naturopaths. I don't believe that Ohio licenses naturopaths, but perhaps they are allowed to use nutritional supplements, such as in the simplified treatment approach for lifting the methylation cycle block in CFS.

You might try the doctors list on the ACAM (American College for the Advancement of Medicine) site. If you can find a doctor who is open to learning about it, and send me their name and email address at richvank at aol dot com, I will be happy to send them information.

Dr. Nathan will be presenting our treatment study to the AAEM this fall. They are the environmental medicine doctors. He plans to present it to other groups, also.

Best regards,