Hey there all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jens2angels, Feb 6, 2008.

1. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Just peeking in and posting. I still peek in, but don't post so much.

Things are going pretty well for me right now. Be even better when my tax return comes back and my student loan gets here. Everyone wants money and they want it now!

Brooklynne is doing really well in school and is ever so much the little princess. She pretty much worships mommy and keeps wanting to come to work with me and be my "little partner", lol. She has her first 2 loose teeth:( I don't know why, but it makes me so said because it seems loosing her teeth is just another sign she is getting to be a big girl. Sigh

Brayden is a little monster and will turn 3 on the 17th. He's a smart little snot. He's even got mommy's laptop all figured out.

I started a new job with a different ambulance company full time. I am still at the other place I have been for a couple years, but they have no hours for me hardly and they don't have any full time spots that will be opening up any time soon that they know of. I need health insurance and getting tired of not being able to plan anything because I don't have any kind of set schedule. Taking it's toll on my body.

My shoulder that I had the fluid in is holding up pretty well, (thank god for firefighters being there mostly to do all the major lifting if we need it!). I can tell I desperately need to get to my Rheumy though because I am feeling it all over and just drained. I'm having a terrible time sleeping and Advil PM is just not cutting it.

I still very much love me job. I learn something new everyday, I especially have learned that people are morons and need to turn down the radio and actually pull over when they see the big truck with the lights and sirens coming.

I will be in paramedic school in the fall, I'm taking my last general education class for nursing this semester and I'm still waiting on that. I'll find out how far down on the list I am next month.

Other than that, old man winter has been giving MI the what for and it's getting old.

Hope everyone is well, I've got a little man that wants something:)
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Jens - I am so glad that things seems to be working out pretty well with you and the fhildren. I know what youmean about needing health insurance. I thik my daughter finally go soem even though her hours stink at the hospital. However, it is better then it sued to be . She stil has to wrok 7 days, one on and one off (weekend). It is also 7 days on and 7 off. Hard with getting off so late and two children with problems, one with LD's and the other with leukemia. Dhe is divorced and engaged to another guy she has know for uears. That was not the reason they divorced however. That was her x's fault !!

Hope things get even better for you soon with your job and your classes. Try not to be a stranger on the boards but I do know how BUSY you are !!!

Spoken to your sis lately?

Hugs to you and the kids,

3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I've missed you on The Porch. I'm like you....look a lot more than I post.

Glad that your life is continuing to improve.
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

ihope you do well in school...so far things are ok in school...i don't contact or talk to erik anymore...

now to figure out marc....

well got to go