HEY TNGIRL...ABOUT MEETING IN COOKEVILLE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stinker56, Feb 9, 2006.

1. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

Yes I am interested in attending the meeting and will try to be there this week if the weather doesn't get too bad. Think it will be canceled if we get the snow that is being predicted? It is really pretty today but I don't get out much when there is possiblity of falling. I can do that on dry ground!
    Stinker56
  2. tngirl

tngirl New Member

I don't think it will be cancelled, but it would probably affect attendance. I won't have a problem getting there because they usually clear my road pretty fast and then I can get on the interstate.

The woman who is leading the group emailed me, her husband is in the hospital. I know she will come unless he is just too sick to leave. If she can't come, I will step in for her.

I don't want to cancel the meeting because I think it needs to meet consistantly each month so that people can depend on it.

Does that make sense?

I am looking forward to meeting you, but will understand if you can't attend due to the weather.
  3. tngirl

tngirl New Member

4. Bryteblu

Bryteblu New Member

Hi! I am a new member and was wondering if anyone knows of a support group in the LaVergne/Smyrna TN area? I was diagnosed with FM a little over a year ago and at times I can't take the pain and have noone to talk to about it.
  5. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Have you tried asking at your doctor's office? Or contacting hospitals to ask if they know of a support group? That's what I did, most large hospitals have an Education Department. Good luck finding a group. Yes, I think it helps to have someone to talk to about all this.
  6. tngirl

tngirl New Member