HEY TNGIRL......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stinker56, Nov 17, 2005.

1. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

Just wondering if you ever heard anything else about the room at Cookeville Hospital and if we are going to try to start a group?
    Do we need to wait until after the holidays now?
    Stinker56
  2. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Hi, I called Kathleen who lives in Cookeville and is interested in a support group. She offered to contact the hospital and set up a room for a meeting on Saturday morning, once a month.

After we talked by phone I emailed her once and received a reply but she had not arranged a room yet. I have tried to email her again but no response. I thought she may not feel up to replying.

Today I called the hospital to see if the arrangements had been made. The person I needed to speak with was out and no one else seemed to know. I will try to contact Amy at the hospital tomorrow.

The holidays would not prevent me from meeting. If we can't get the hostpital meeting set up soon, would you like to just meet somewhere and talk? I am tied up this Saturday but I could meet sometime on the 26th. If so we can post the meeting here on this board. Is that against the board rules?

I am probably going to start some water therapy in Cookeville soon but I don't know exactly when I will start.
    I am looking forward to it.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2005]
  3. tngirl

tngirl New Member

I spoke with Amy in the education department at the hospital this morning. She said that Saturday mornings will work out fine since anyone rarely schedules on a Saturday.

She does have to check her calendar to make sure there is not a conflict and will get back with me. We are going to try and start in Dec. if there is no conflict. [This Message was Edited on 11/18/2005]
  4. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

Saturdays is fine with me as any day right now would be. Are you going to do the water exercise at the YMCA? I have a pool at home but of course it is too cold now but the water really helps me get moving. Let's keep in touch okay?
    Stinker56