HEY YALL-IM NEW!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by leubie, Feb 8, 2006.

1. leubie

leubie New Member

HEY EVERYONE---IM NEW TO YALL--ALTOUGH IVE BEEN READING YALL POST FOR ABOUT A MONTH. I JUST DID MY PROFILE. I FEEL LIKE I ALREADY KNOW YALL-BUT THIS IS ONLY ABOUT MY 5TH POST. I THINK YALL ARE SO GREAT!!!!I CANT WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YALL BETTER--PLESE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!!!!!AS I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY AND CAN SOOOOO RELATE.. I LOVE YALL ALREADY--IM SO HAPPY I FOUND YALL-- LAURA
  2. lighthouselady

lighthouselady New Member

Hi Laura, just wanted to say welcome to you. I don't post a lot, I'm a lurker. You must be from the south, huh?

Judy
  3. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I am so glad that you found this board. You sound like you are going to be so much fun on here.

I am sorry though that you had to be here because of your problems, but that's why we're here.

I am sure you will learn a lot on here as I have.

Welcome again and enjoy. Jodi
  4. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

I am a southern too, and like y'all talk...lol

You have really got a full plate with your DD's and hubby problems too... Men do not seem to like being around sick people, but they sure like the attention when they are sick.

My DH has been pretty good to me( you will have to read another post, where I explain pretty good)... Not that good, but he really has been there for me, most of the time......

Welcome to this board , it is really a busy one, but a lot of caring people, and very informative. I have been a member for awhile, but not a frequent poster.......
  5. damyank

damyank New Member

welcome
    hope all is well i am one of minorities here a male but i know theres a few just wanted to say hi,i presently reside in charleston,sc almost roomies lol anyway hope all continues to be well for you

mike
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Welcome, and don't be too shy to post. You can be really brief or you can tell us long stories. Glad another is here for support...sorry it is because of FM.

You're a cake decorator, eh? I took a class years ago when my sons were small and had lots of fun making cute cakes for their birthdays, etc. A long time ago.

Again, welcome. Take care of yourself.

Sue
  7. tngirl

tngirl New Member

I just want to say welcome to the board! This is a great online support group, and a good source for information.

I'm glad you have a supportive family, it makes a huge difference. AFter all you can pick your friends but not your family!

We share some of the same diagnosis, so I am sorry for your pain and can empathize with you.

I'm a southerner too :) so I speak the same language.

Hi Ya'll!
  8. teacher

teacher New Member

I know where that is! My dad was born and raised there! Family STILL there.

Haven't been in ages because too hard to drive it and I don't like flying. Dad still goes down a lot though.

Talk to me girl!

teacher
  9. PVLady

PVLady New Member

and welcome!!!! You will find a great group here. Please know, sometimes the board messages move fast and your post can go to the second page before we have a chance to respond.

If that ever happens, just go to your post and click on "reply" and type in "Bump" under heading and in message section then post it.

This will move your message back to the first page towards the top so others will have time to respond.

Have a great day!!