hey ya'll, lost one yesterday, than two...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lynncats, Jul 11, 2010.

1. lynncats

lynncats New Member

in one day. One guy was in his early 40's. Shot himself. Dammit.......then found out the 75 yo. passed yesterday, he's been in hosipice for 4 days. WOW! Sorry, say a prayer for the families......I know you will.

2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

in addition to the two you mentioned, there was a murder/suicide by a couple who have been sick for a long time.....they also killed their dog (so I guess it's three more)

so sad that life is so hard with these illnesses that many chose to end it all

so sad that we are so neglected, disbelieved, etc

so sad to hear of more of us dying

so sad to often want to join them
  3. lynncats

lynncats New Member

the people I spoke of, I'm sorry, were not from this board.....but friends (without these DD's). but so sorry to hear of the couple...my heart breaks. Sorry for the confustion.

You, by the way, keep you chin up, but believe me, I know what you are talking about, these dd's suck.

You take care!

[This Message was Edited on 07/11/2010]
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

the people I spoke of were not from this board either, but they did have ME/CFS

I am sorry, too, about the friends you mentioned.....no matter the cause, it is always so sad to learn of someone's death.....I esp feel for the family and friends (inc you) - loss is truly hard (& my words are sounding pretty lame, I know.....always hard to know what to say re death, but even more so when my brain is shutting down - time for bed)
  5. lynncats

lynncats New Member

as for the family's/friends left behind. Hope you get a good nite sleep. I'm off to the the bed (couch, hubby snores, lol) too.

P.S. Your wrords are not lame....... thanks Tammie.