Hey ya'll (that's how we talk here in East Texas) re:Profiles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kinsie, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I have noticed that quite a few have not filled in their profiles.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love to read a little info about everybody.

You don't have to go into detail if you don't want to, but just knowing where you're from, and your occupation or something along those lines makes us feel like we know one another a little better.

I love to see pictures ( although, I have no idea how to post one!!)

Your friend,

Kinsie
  2. mom4three

mom4three New Member

I am originally from New Caney, Tx.. Wen to school in Conroe:)
  3. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

Hello kinsie glade to know some one is close to me and not far far away.
    I will call the mall but i'm on a strong dose of hydro and most docs don't want to prescirbe but i'll call herin the area.
    It is hard finding some one who believes in treating it with narc. and nothing else works for me. hope you are ahving a good day. I can't get over no kids and married that long.
    HAVE A NICE DAY
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Kinsie and all,

Just joined this group today. Looking for as much help as I can get. BTW, I now live in Montgomery, TX, not to far from Conroe, north of Houston. I'm a newbie to all FM groups and hope to get dxed after 20 + years of ----. I am sure that alot of you understand about that and have gone through with this "syndrome". Not only are you suffering and in pain but no one realizes it, including those you live with unless you just lie down and refuse to get up again. Of course you cannot do that with our busy lives.

Lucky ( I guess)for me I am not 65 y/o and no longer have little ones around me. I had 5 children. 4 girls and 1 boy and now have 8 grandchildren. My DH thinks he understand but he has no clue. Maybe he would if I compalined more and did absolutely nothing all day.

I could go on for awhile but do not want to bore you. I would love to get more profiles of others too.

Blessings,

Marilyn
  5. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

How do I get to see people's profiles?
  6. findmind

findmind New Member

To see a profile, once in someone's posting, click on their username, and it will take you to their profile area!

Sorry I haven't done mine...too, too tired, and sick right now, but will try to do it soon.

findmind
  7. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I like to look too.:)

Mine is kind of boring, didn't know what to say without getting long winded!

I will post a pic as soon as my husband show's me how.:)

Take care, Claudia

P.S. I am going to check your profile now.:)
  8. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

To ALL,

I clicked reply and got you Kinsie instead of the gal (I'm sorry I forgot her name) who told us how to put in our profiles. Well, I would love to see yours and everyone elses, when you are feeling better and have the time. i put mine in, such as it is.

Have a good night. Try singing and dancing or both) - if you can do it without collapsing.(-: I love to do both but it can be strenuous someetimes. However, it is my THERAPY !!

Blessings,

Marilyn
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

to say where you live and a little about yourself..

it is in the upper right hand corner in blue..it edit my profile...

jodie
  10. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I have tried to edit my profile, and it won't take.

Does anyone know the trick?

Kinsie

[ advertisement ]